Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Slalom, Speed & Racing DTM – Super GT – V8 Supercars – Convergence?

• DTM – Super GT – V8 Supercars – Convergence?

Publicerad av williamhawk på 28 april, 2017 vid 11:56

V8 Supercars is investigating a future that is not tied to the V8 engines that have been the signature of top-level touring car racing in Australia for two decades.
    Among the options to be considered are turbocharged four or six-cylinder motors in addition to the traditional V8s and dropping the V8 tag in a possible rebranding to simply Supercars.
    – The Age, 2nd Aug 2014

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/107154
    The DTM is set to ditch V8 engines in favour of two-litre turbos within three seasons as part its drive to become a global formula.
    The series has set a target of 2016 to go down the same route as Super GT in Japan, which next year will adopt small-capacity, direct-injection four-cylinder turbos for its GT500 class.
    The revelation of the plans comes in the wake of rules accord signed with the Super GT organiser last October, under which the Japanese series is embracing the philosophy of the DTM regulations, and the firming up in March of plans for DTM America with a start date set for either 2015 or ’16.
    – Autosport, 3rd May 2014

I would really like to see this happen. Obviously Japan’s Super GT would like to import and share cars with Germany’s DTM but in Australia where the Commodore and Falcon which have been the mainstay of tin-top racing for two decades will both cease to exist, why shouldn’t Supercars also jump in?

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.
    References http://www.motorsportforums.com/showthread.php?34436-DTM-Super-GT-V8-Supercars-Convergence&

Investment solution Video

williamhawk svarade 6 år, 11 månader sedan 1 Medlem · 0 Svar
  • 0 Svar

Tyvärr, inga svar hittades.

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Slalom, Speed & Racing DTM – Super GT – V8 Supercars – Convergence?

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.