Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Konfen Vindsurfing Svenskt ingripande avgor PWA-finalen .. ??

• diil

Medlem
    11 december, 2002 vid 15:32

Jag blir ledsen när jag läser era inlägg Flash och Skraep_agge, tack för att ni sabbar en suverän historia folks…

Skriv mer hellaker, jag vill veta mer!! Bra ingripande hörru!! /Daniel

• anders_hoffman

Medlem
    11 december, 2002 vid 15:49

GRYMT INLÄGG får jag väl lov att säga åter igen! Visst hellaker är kanske svinrik och lever ett glassigt liv med fina bilar osv. då är det väl bara bra att han hjälper någon som verkligen behöver det istället för att bara sitta och glassa med sina pengar! I det här fallet Campello, hade det varit nån annan som kommit där kanske han inte hade gjort sammma sak, men det vet vi ju inte. Det är mycket möjligt att han gjort samma sak med nån som kanske inte fått med sig sin cykel, barnvagn eller vad som helst, bara det att han inte skriver om det här.

/Anders

• skraep_agge

Medlem
    11 december, 2002 vid 23:34

shit! snacka om att blanda ihop hästar och bananer. vad jag kan utläsa av texten som flash skrev ,var att det inte handlade om varken avundsjuka eller om mr hellraiser skulle hjälpa denna pojkspoling som uppenbarligen tappat talförmågan eller inte. utan det handlade bara om detta “svettiga” sätt han ville belysa sin egen “förträfflighet” på.
    om jag har rätt kan bara han svara på, men det var så jag uppfattade texten. Så snälla, kom inte dragandes med om vem som har lyckats och vem som inte.

total avsaknad av ödmjukhet är den springande punkten i hell…..S text enligt min mening.

it`s a long way back, when you are down in black.

• ove226

Medlem
    12 december, 2002 vid 07:48

yeah…!!!
    campello…..!!!

• anonym-anvandare

Medlem
    12 december, 2002 vid 07:51

The waiting is finally over! The PWA Freestyle men’s and women’s tour finals are all set to roll here on the sun drenched beaches of Bonaire in the Caribbean. Crystal clear water, wall-to-wall sunshine and 15 – 20-knot trades are the order of the day down at Lac Bay at the competition headquarters. Today was registration day and a last chance for sailors to practice and refine the latest hot moves before battle commences over the forthcoming week. Judging from the standard of sailing during the warm up sessions it looks like we are in store for a mind-blowing week of insane freestyle action! . Since the last PWA event in Canada it seems every sailor has been on the freestyle program and the level out on the water has once again risen to a new high.
    ba02 Antoine Rigging
    Courtesy of PWA/Carter

This is the first time the tropical Island of Bonaire has played host to a major international windsurfing event and the arrival of the PWA world tour sailors has been stirring up major interest around the local community. Windsurfing has become extremely popular here on the island especially amongst the youngsters who have been taking to the water as early as the age of three years old. With steady trades blowing year round and warm water as a playground, the net result has produced a cauldron of extremely talented sailors. Tonki and Tati Frans have been the two most outstanding sailors to emerge from Bonaire and stormed onto the world tour circuit this year and causing some major upsets along the way!
    In the men’s division it’s anybody’s guess over who will walk away with the coveted PWA freestyle title. Three contenders…Matt Pritchard (Gaastra, AHD), Ricardo Campello (JP, Neil Pryde) and Nik Baker (Mistral, North) all could win, depending on their performances here in the Caribbean. The tension between the three sailors is obvious although they will have plenty of other opposition to worry about apart from themselves.

MATT PRITCHARD
    I don’t feel any tension, I know what I have got to do and I am here to do my best. Whatever happens, happens…you can’t change that. The conditions here are perfect for freestyle and there are a lot of guys out there ripping. It’s going to come down to the wire that’s for sure!
    ba02 Ricardo Campello pensive
    Courtesy of PWA/Carter

RICARDO CAMPELLO
    I am just relaxed and not even thinking about the world championship. I will try my best to win and hopefully I will do it. I have trained a lot so I feel as prepared as I can be. I am not worrying about the results too much and am just going to go for it!

NIK BAKER
    We arrived here in Bonaire four days early but our equipment still hasn’t turned up. It’s a beautiful place; an awesome freestyle location and the people are friendly. Hopefully my gear will turn up later this afternoon. To be honest looking at the ways the guys are sailing I am years behind and I am just going to be playing catch up all week realistically. I’ll try my best and see how it goes.
    ba02 PWA Banner
    Courtesy of PWA/Carter

A recent family bereavement has meant that top Mistral, North riders Daida and Iballa Moreno have been forced to pull out of the women’s freestyle finals. Karin Jaggi (F2, Arrows) and Colette Guadagnino (JP, Neil Pryde) are now the two main contenders for the title and both have been here on the island for the last week acclimatizing to the local conditions.

KARIN JAGGI
    Its freestyle paradise here. The wind is 5.3m or 5m for me, which is absolutely perfect. No wonder the kids are so good. I am feeling very sorry for the twins. I don’t even know what to say.

COLETTE GUADAGNINO
    I love it here. It’s a great place, the water is warm and super blue. It makes you want to sail and never get out of the water. I am certainly going to do my best to win the title. It all depends who wins this event out of Karin and myself. I think that is the scenario!
    smile.gif

• draaaag_eller

Medlem
    12 december, 2002 vid 08:10

Att det alltid finns människor som söker debatt… Det är en skaplig attityd du går in med Flash, ändå är du trött på andras onödiga inlägg: “Vem bryr sig om hur mäktig image “extremfreak” har ??? ” (från profilen)
    Heder iallafall att Du inte är anonym, det skapar lite tyngd åt ditt inlägg.
    /Jonas

• loop

Medlem
    12 december, 2002 vid 10:48

Flash, varför bryr du dig om att besöka denna sida och tom skaffa ett login, när du enligt din presentation: “tröttnat på alla hippa “extremjunkies” på denna sida, som försöker överträffa varandra i antal coola inlägg…”??? Hellakers inlägg var mycket läsvärt och det överträffar diskussionen om denna person saknar ödmjukhet eller inte. Lika irrelevant är det om han är någons idol eller inte. Tror inte han var ute efter att skaffa sig en fanclub med sitt inlägg utan snarare skapa rolig läsning för andra. Vad vore konfen utan sådana människor? Keep up the good work Hellraiser!

• speedrobby

Medlem
    15 december, 2002 vid 00:48

Applåd,

Jädra kul läsning Hellaker 🙂
    Jag ser fram emot fler rafflande rapporter!
    Och till er som förfäras över Hellakers ‘brackiga’ stil, synd att ni inte träffat honom IRL, det är en hyvens kille med glimten i ögat.

/Robert

Sida 2 av 2

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Konfen Vindsurfing Svenskt ingripande avgor PWA-finalen .. ??

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.