Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing if your IP is 83.233.146.239

• skotten

Medlem
    12 november, 2008 vid 20:52

hehe rule 1 of hackclub… never talk about what you know.

• ungdomen

Medlem
    1 december, 2008 vid 15:46

@Skotten i dont know what on earth your talking about, but the person that has the ip addressed has never spoken to you.
    Maybe you should check your fact’s next time.

• skotten

Medlem
    1 december, 2008 vid 16:27

its always cool when someone else finds something I missed… please share your info.

this is what I got..

% Information related to ‘83.233.144.0 – 83.233.159.255’

inetnum: 83.233.144.0 – 83.233.159.255
    netname: BREDBAND2-NET-SE
    descr: AF bostader
    admin-c: LR683-RIPE
    tech-c: LR683-RIPE
    mnt-by: LABS2-MNT
    source: RIPE # Filtered

af bostader info:

AF Bostäder
    Stiftelsen AF Bostäder (AFB) är det största studentbostadsföretaget i Lund. De har mer än 5 600 bostäder till uthyrning. Du kan välja mellan korridorrum och 1-4 rumslägenheter. All uthyrning sker via Internet. För att kunna boka en bostad måste du först bli AFB-användare och sedan göra en intresseanmälan på hemsidan. AFB finns på tredje våningen i AF-borgen.

facts are facts… how do you know the person has never spoken to me? PM me your sources. And for public record any idiot can use a proxy, register an account on steffo and PM.. sending an email leaves a larger papertrail..

• ungdomen

Medlem
    1 december, 2008 vid 16:33

The ip adderss is pointing to one of my friends.

Maybe you would like to post the contents of the mail you recived from his server or add my msn address (anto@bearhardcreations.com) and we will get this mess over with, neither him nor i is especially happy thats your posting nonsense about his ip address

Note: your “facts” is so called information about the user with then given ip address but there is prof that the mail was actually sent from the owner of the server thus hanging out his ip is not really a good solution. Next time try and get in contact with the owner of a server before flaming with out any real reason or aguments.

• skotten

Medlem
    1 december, 2008 vid 16:35

you edited your comment, so I will edit mine in response.

The whole reason I posted this was not to fuck anyone over, contacting the ISP for logs would have led to a surfer having nothing to do this winter when the weather was a little too shit…. not my style..

• jiddo

Medlem
    1 december, 2008 vid 17:46

Hello Skotten!

I would like to report that I am the current owner of that IP address. Since it is a Dynamic IP, I cannot guarantee that I was the owner of it when this incident took place, but I am pretty sure I was. (My system has a current uptime of 64 days, and I have no recollection of an IP change during that time.)

The thing that bothers me is that I have not ever seen nor heard of you or this forum before, and I do not use my server for mailing purpuses, which would indicate that either my server or my IP has somehow been compromised.

I definately want to get to the bottom of this by finding out exactly what happened and who did it. It would probably be easier to have this conversation in private and real-time tho. If you are willing to solve this with me, please tell me how you want to proceed. I’d prefer using some messenger service (MSN?). Please contact me! (I’ll be keeping an eye out for a PM on this forum!)

Yours, Jiddo.

• skotten

Medlem
    1 december, 2008 vid 17:54

hey whassap man, awesome, this has gone a bit too far in a public forum, I have PM’d you my msn, look forward to chatting dude.

Skotten

• gogga

Medlem
    2 december, 2008 vid 10:04

Jag är nyfiken. Vad hände? Är det utrett, började någon gråta, blev det slagsmål? Finns fler frågetecken kring detta än kring britneys beteende.

• luuddee

Medlem
    2 december, 2008 vid 10:29

ja vill veta också va e det som händer

• skotten

Medlem
    2 december, 2008 vid 14:20

scandal… the rabbit hole goes further than just the IP… which was from Lund.. and the dude owning it was no kiter… and exceptionally cool to talk to..

not only is he pissed that someone was routing through his IP.. he actually seems to know what he is talking about when it comes to computers. Oh and he is coming surfing with us in the spring…

• samhansson

Medlem
    2 december, 2008 vid 14:28

är det ingen som har lite nya kitebilder man kan titta på?

• roland

Medlem
    2 december, 2008 vid 18:56

När det äntligen blir lite bråk så fattar jag inget.

• maddelajn

Medlem
    8 december, 2008 vid 15:35

@Roland 519128 wrote:

Hahaha håller med

• skotten

Medlem
    8 december, 2008 vid 22:36

@Roland 519128 wrote:

if you dont know what this is all about, then its like nothing to stress over.. if you know, then you know.. if you dont, then maybe you know someone that knows, otherwise its not worth knowing about, if you dont know someone that knows, then maybe its worth getting to know some people worth knowing.. and not just because they know… I know… crazy..

Surferlove, waves and sunny beaches

• edorf

Medlem
    9 december, 2008 vid 01:52

knappt meningslös tråd här eller ?

Sida 3 av 4

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing if your IP is 83.233.146.239

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.