Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Lite om Takoon Nova3 2008

• Lite om Takoon Nova3 2008

Publicerad av lasurf på 22 maj, 2008 vid 17:28

http://www2.takoon.com/upload/galleries/videos/ID-135-9-Tk_N3_720.wmv

I’ve tried the 13, 11, and the 9m2 (although the 9 only underpowered, so did not say a thing…)

It has GREAT grunt – really awesome !

It pulls like a truck

Has quite low AR, but the depth of the profile means it has so much power, compared to the others.

And also turns on a dime because of the low AR.

Hangtime is excellent – wide and efficient lift area on this kite

It hangs extremely “stable” in the air, so also a good kite for newbees (as well as wave riders).

Has to test more to further compare other aspects… Just my first impressions after 8-9 sessions with the Nova3.

Kindly, Peter Frank

skotten svarade 15 år, 12 månader sedan 14 Medlemmar · 24 Svar
  • 24 Svar
  • skotten

Medlem
    22 maj, 2008 vid 17:41

Right anders, seriously mate, this is a forum, its for talking, you are a nice bloke but we dont know anything about you because when I check your posts, its like an RSS feed of sales pitches – You are not the only one, Mattais of LF, dude you never post anything anymore… Milkman, its been a while since you posted anything that wasnt related to something you are selling.

Get it sorted out, you must all think we are nothing but a bunch of stupid puppets just waiting to throw money at you all.

• skanepaul

Medlem
    22 maj, 2008 vid 19:42

Skulle precis si di!

• gh0st

Medlem
    22 maj, 2008 vid 20:28

hehehe

• skanepaul

Medlem
    22 maj, 2008 vid 20:49

Den kiten är ju helt perfekt! Glömde tillägga det innan.

• neven

Medlem
    23 maj, 2008 vid 07:05

@skotten 467868 wrote:

you must all think we are nothing but a bunch of stupid puppets just waiting to throw money at you all.

Är vi inte det menar du??

• kvabbso

Medlem
    23 maj, 2008 vid 08:24

he he he

• nic

Medlem
    23 maj, 2008 vid 09:25
    skotten;467868 wrote:
    Right anders, seriously mate, this is a forum, its for talking, you are a nice bloke but we dont know anything about you because when I check your posts, its like an RSS feed of sales pitches – You are not the only one, Mattais of LF, dude you never post anything anymore… Milkman, its been a while since you posted anything that wasnt related to something you are selling.

Get it sorted out, you must all think we are nothing but a bunch of stupid puppets just waiting to throw money at you all.

word

nic

• milkman

Medlem
    23 maj, 2008 vid 10:17

Hey.. How did I get involved in this?

• skotten

Medlem
    23 maj, 2008 vid 10:50

@skotten 467868 wrote:

Milkman, its been a while since you posted anything that wasnt related to something you are selling.

I am tired of people abusing the forum as a place to sell gear, this isnt fkkin blocket. Its been a while since you (along with the others mentioned) did anything that wasnt an “impartial” review about your own gear mate, sorry…

If you guys want to sell shit, make an appearance on the beach and do it face to face. Dont just be posting here, we dont like it.

• roland

Medlem
    23 maj, 2008 vid 11:29

@skotten 468646 wrote:

I am tired of people abusing the forum as a place to sell gear, this isnt fkkin blocket. Its been a while since you (along with the others mentioned) did anything that wasnt an “impartial” review about your own gear mate, sorry…

If you guys want to sell shit, make an appearance on the beach and do it face to face. Dont just be posting here, we dont like it.

Vem var den där Rambo!! Körde han Naish eller takoon eller kanske eh?

• skotten

Medlem
    23 maj, 2008 vid 11:36

only people on the beach know what brands I sell it seems : )

• nilsson

Medlem
    23 maj, 2008 vid 18:15

@Lasurf 467849 wrote:

http://www2.takoon.com/upload/galleries/videos/ID-135-9-Tk_N3_720.wmv

I’ve tried the 13, 11, and the 9m2 (although the 9 only underpowered, so did not say a thing…)

It has GREAT grunt – really awesome !

It pulls like a truck

Has quite low AR, but the depth of the profile means it has so much power, compared to the others.

And also turns on a dime because of the low AR.

Hangtime is excellent – wide and efficient lift area on this kite

It hangs extremely “stable” in the air, so also a good kite for newbees (as well as wave riders).

Has to test more to further compare other aspects… Just my first impressions after 8-9 sessions with the Nova3.

Kindly, Peter Frank

Här kommer den igen! Spelar roll, många är det som har hypat “sina” egna märken, bla annat en del på denna tråden.

• vogon-jeltz

Medlem
    23 maj, 2008 vid 18:18

börjar ana en ny bump tråd här 🙂

• sourra

Medlem
    23 maj, 2008 vid 18:25

@Nilsson 468870 wrote:

Här kommer den igen! Spelar roll, många är det som har hypat “sina” egna märken, bla annat en del på denna tråden.

Tror du missade poängen i Skottens inlägg.

• gh0st

Medlem
    23 maj, 2008 vid 18:39

Ja, och jag måste ha missförstått Nilsson med.. eller jag fattar faktiskt inte alls vad han menar.

Sida 1 av 2

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Lite om Takoon Nova3 2008

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.