Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing naish helix Review Habo Ljung

• naish helix Review Habo Ljung

Publicerad av skotten på 2 september, 2007 vid 21:19

I though that I should post a review on the new Sigma Kitepump from Naish.

Seeing as I was not allowed to test the helix today, I did actually almost manage to play kitebitch and Launch. It wasnt really fair, I should have seen it coming, Frode had been doing his Sigma Streching and was a much more supple launch, I was immedietly kicked to the kerb and denied the privalage of playing Sigma Kitebitch.

Anyway, I was rather sneaky and tested the pump that is supplied with the Sigma (standard naish pump I think).

At a first glance, it looks like the technicolour dream of clashing colours could just be a bunch of different parts from different pumps thrown together by some 14 year old while eating his bowl of rice and sewing a football… but noooo.

This is more than a pump, this is a sigma blowing device.

The pump is rather comfertable in the hand, and although the pump is designed for volume displacement, rather than high pressure, when I put my finger over the end and then let it off, it really felt like there was a good few PSI bursting to get out of there.

The handle for the pump was easy to grab, and made the smooth “double action” that we all now expect from a pump of this standard, was a pleasant, two way experience with air displacement on the upstroke and the downstroke. Another feature that we have all grown used to is the INFLATE/DEFLATE valves on the top. A feature best used when playing a prank on the lads, I personally did change it to deflate. (dont tell anyone)

The final thing to impress me was the hose. I found it to be flexable with a nozzle at the end that was a convienient fit into valves on kites. Simple, Innovitave design.

litease svarade 15 år, 1 månad sedan 13 Medlemmar · 18 Svar
  • 18 Svar
  • tetras

Medlem
    2 september, 2007 vid 21:25

🙂

• eddie

Medlem
    2 september, 2007 vid 21:30

Perfekt…. jag har varit sååå nyfiken!!

• patrikol

Medlem
    2 september, 2007 vid 21:31

🙂 🙂 He he

• johanw

Medlem
    2 september, 2007 vid 21:32

jag såg när tony testade den såg riktigt go ut… fick dock inte möjligheten o testa själv.. se i fall jag får göra de nästa gång..

• fate

Medlem
    3 september, 2007 vid 06:38

För oss som kanske inte har varit på stranden och fått se denna fantastiska produkt, finns några bilder? Man vill ju gärna se hur den ser ut.

• sidpiraya

Medlem
    3 september, 2007 vid 07:24

WOOOOW OMG en sån måste jag ha

• selle

Medlem
    3 september, 2007 vid 19:56

HAhahahahahahahahahaha!!

• skotten

Medlem
    4 september, 2007 vid 16:41

I used my own pump today, felt so inferior in all its blandness and no hype. I miss the time I had together with the sigma pump.

• fate

Medlem
    4 september, 2007 vid 19:47

Ones you have had a taset of the good life it’s hard to go back.

Det är därför jag inte har provat sigma pumpen.

• simoneburgess

Medlem
    5 september, 2007 vid 15:36

hehehheehhe! Skotten du är underbar som vanligt!

Men naaeeeh, man måste ju komma ihåg att utvecklingen går fort på den här marknaden. Helt ny marknadsgrupp med unga killar som vill vara tuffa som köper pumpar nuförtiden.

• skotten

Medlem
    5 september, 2007 vid 16:03

yeh I know, the stuff nowadays is just blowing me away.

• skotten

Medlem
    8 september, 2007 vid 17:17

I am sorry to dissapoint everyone, but I was offered a test of the Helix today, but had to decline because of extreme tiredness.

I did my best to steal a helix pump, although when I tried to take photos of it, a bunch of dudes in black suits jumped out of the bushes and wripped the memory card out of my camera like they were in some old spy movie.

The mission continues to find you the pictures of the super pump that will change everyones lives, not just the kiters.

• mcdplb

Medlem
    9 september, 2007 vid 07:35

Verkar vara en avancerad pump….

http://www.speedcad.com/helixdeltaqpump.htm

• vallevall

Medlem
    9 september, 2007 vid 15:55

@MCDPLB 412881 wrote:

Verkar vara en avancerad pump….

http://www.speedcad.com/helixdeltaqpump.htm

“Limited to a fixed conveyor capacity of 77 tones per hour, 777 or 7777 tones per hour. It is also limited to a maximum number of 30 uses. All other functions are fully functional.

Free to all, but remains licensed to Helix Technologies.”

• fate

Medlem
    9 september, 2007 vid 19:34

Unit Price: $788.00

How much for the pump and kite??

Sida 1 av 2

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing naish helix Review Habo Ljung

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.