Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Trailer på nya Torch 2006!

• pepa

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 06:36

Hur fan kan de lägga ut en sån sunkig video på sin hetaste produkt?

• funkyman

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 06:48

Håller med dig, den var faktiskt rätt sunkig….. även om Ben är cool…

• patrikol

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 07:09

Är fan hur bra som helst!
    Inte lika bra som kitesen för dom är i en klass för sig själv men för att vara en kort reklamsnutt är den mycket bra!
    Men det kan man ju se bara genom att kolla på den. För att veta varför Naish kites är i en klass för sig själv får man testa och då märker man skillnaden direkt.

• larssa

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 08:12

Har ju sett mycket sämre…
    Vad är det för nytt med 2006 jämfört med gamla?

• cdaa

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 08:39

Den ser nice ut nya torchen och trailern var ok

• patrikol

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 14:13

Här har du hur man tänkt när man utvecklade den nya Torhen!
    http://www.kiteforum.com/phpbb/news_show.php?m_id=151

Här har du en intervju med en snubbe som testat den!

“Review Torch 12.2006
    1 august 2005

We have got the possibility the Naish Torch 12 model 2006 of Naish importer kubus, of testing so that we vast review concerning can write there.

Dominant testrider
    Name: Erik Verheij.
    Weight: approximately 70 kilos.
    Kite now: 2 years.
    Level: kiteloopt and make board offs 360.
    Own material: Naish Ravens and Thorn 129 board.

Conditions
    Wind: good 4 up to 5 Bft.
    : cloudy with in the afternoon more sun.
    Water: tightly to choppy conditions.

Expectations
    The Torch have been developed for trucjes of this time, the so-called ‘ new-school tricks ‘. For this kite easy uitgehaakt must sail, rapidly twist and well depoweren. All this makes handles passes and kiteloops accessible. Piglet air is for me an important component but there the kite for has not been intended. Probably the Naish will improve Raven for that component its. According to the information of Naish the Torch would be faster than previous year. This would be especially well noticeable at the larger half-measures.

First impression
    Once the kite from the case to have obtained, appears that sound finishing has hardly changed of Naish. Octopus system is also on this model present. This ensures that the kite in a time can be pumped up. On the first eye is, which the struts and the tubes thinner become to be in comparison with the 2005 models. It is striking that the wingtips have become broader. I find the design with the prints on the tips good see. The case is not very large but very sound and functional. Unfortunately is everything still this way new that the Torch 2006 bar are not yet ready. We tell have let our that the bar is entirely renewed. Thus you to the profile on the bar are able feel to what left and Right is, so that you can keep him no longer found oneself fixed.

On the range
    It is up to that point! The kite stand tight in air and sense also terrible stably.

On water
    After half uurtje I touched varen quite got used to the kite. From the beginning it sensed trusted. The bardruk are a lot nicely, not too much, too a little. You feel therefore well to where the kite are themselves. The difference with my Naish Raven is that the Torch what more rapidly twists, which makes the kite nicely playful. From time to time with old-school trucs such as board-offs and one-footers had I, however, watch out that I did not draw hard to the bar because then the kite go as a cannonball down and had I rapidly correct. Busy that you feel the moment you will jump, is thus awful constructive. You go quietly up and thus quietly down. The kite have more upward strength and then I expected hangtime! The kite sense also uitgehaakt still terrible gemoedelijk. By its high turn speed the kite have been sticking out arranged for the necessary kiteloops.

Or busy well can I cannot drain you actual this way well say because I was not overpowered.

Resum?strong >
    All in all very nice kite which of everything what has, but for Freestyle tricks really terrible is. For the real piglet airs I myself nevertheless catch the Naish Raven. I think that Naish reach the aim certainly of these kite!

Bekijk a photograph of technical product information. “

• larssa

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 17:50

Tackar så mycket!
    Kommer det finnas någonstan där man kan prova?

• rocco

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 18:57

robby grät antagligen när dom la upp den filmen

• anonym-anvandare

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 20:01

Svar till:

Här har du hur man tänkt när man utvecklade den nya Torhen!

[/ QUOTE ]
    “Age: 16 years. ” Men allvarligt!? Skulle du låta omdömet från en 16 åring få bestämma åt dig i vardagen oxå?

GE UPP ditt naish spammande nu!

• sj0gren

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 20:10

Crossbow säger jag bara. den är så skön. spöar naish med hästlängder

• patrikol

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 20:16

Ha Ha ja den var bra den! grin.gif

• rocco

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 20:18

inse, patrik!

• patrikol

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 20:22

Jag har redan inset frågan är när du skall göra det? wink.gif

• patrikol

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 20:23

Visst både i Skåne och runt varberg vet inte säkert när dom första kommer men kan kolla upp det om du vill.

• rocco

Medlem
    25 augusti, 2005 vid 20:24

haha tongue.gif jag har redan kört tillräckligt med Naish för att bilda mig en uppfattning

Sida 1 av 2

Logga in för att svara.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Trailer på nya Torch 2006!

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.