Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Kitesurfing around Linköping

• Kitesurfing around Linköping

Publicerad av johannes-k på 26 augusti, 2008 vid 07:47

Hi
    I’m here for a half year to study an brought my kitesurfequipment to sweden in the hope i can go kitesurfing at Roxen lake or in Motala at the Varamobaden. Or is it better to drive to the see in the near of stockholm to go out.

If somebody in the near of Linköping do kiteboarding and drives to a spot in the next time can send me an e-mail. So perhaps we can go together.
    johanens (at) klass.eu

My problem is I don’t know where I can go on the water and how i come to the spot because I have no car here. I hope I can do a lot by bus and train.

do somebody know the spot at the Roxen Lake in Linköping. Is it possible to go out there or is it better in Motala.

a lot of questions but I hope somebody here can help me so that I can go kitesurfing in the next days.

thank you

johannes-k svarade 15 år, 9 månader sedan 3 Medlemmar · 3 Svar
  • 3 Svar
  • sourra

Medlem
    26 augusti, 2008 vid 11:32

Ask around at kitenation.se where many of the guys from the east coast hang around. Also look at spotguide.kicks-ass.net (I am not 100% sure about the address)

• surfstore-se

Medlem
    26 augusti, 2008 vid 12:34

@Johannes.K. 493940 wrote:

Hi
    I’m here for a half year to study an brought my kitesurfequipment to sweden in the hope i can go kitesurfing at Roxen lake or in Motala at the Varamobaden. Or is it better to drive to the see in the near of stockholm to go out.

If somebody in the near of Linköping do kiteboarding and drives to a spot in the next time can send me an e-mail. So perhaps we can go together.
    johanens (at) klass.eu

My problem is I don’t know where I can go on the water and how i come to the spot because I have no car here. I hope I can do a lot by bus and train.

do somebody know the spot at the Roxen Lake in Linköping. Is it possible to go out there or is it better in Motala.

a lot of questions but I hope somebody here can help me so that I can go kitesurfing in the next days.

thank you

Varamon i Motala is the place in W to SW and NW. definately no idea to drive to Stockholm.

In Roxen we have a spot called Sandvik which is good at S to SE and our Secret Cow spot which is good in E (pretty flat water but alot of birdshit).

Looks like it’s gonna be West winds on Thursday so there will be many people out in Motala.

• johannes-k

Medlem
    26 augusti, 2008 vid 13:30

ok thanks

where is the secret Cow Spot? … i have read a lot about it but don’t find the exat place is it near berg thats right?
    kitenation.se and the spot guid i found a few days ago … I think i will travel by bus to motala at thursday …

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Kitesurfing around Linköping

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.