Senaste nytt Forums Övriga Branschnyheter 50% discount for windsurfers! – kiteboarding.se

• 50% discount for windsurfers! – kiteboarding.se

Publicerad av skotten på 18 april, 2010 vid 12:37

Hi guys!

this year, ALL YEAR, we will be doing 50% discount on kiteboard lessons for windsurfers on steffo! normal price 1500sek per person, that means only 750sek for you guys!!

you will get much more time on the water during the course as well, because we wont have to cover the part on how the wind works in as much detail : )

when you mail us, use the promotion code “surfzone” in the title and make sure you put your username in the mail!.

Surferlove!, kiteboarding.se

skotten svarade 13 år, 11 månader sedan 7 Medlemmar · 10 Svar
  • 10 Svar
  • skotten

Medlem
    20 april, 2010 vid 15:17

hey guys, looks like our first students are booked in this weekend for Habo.. : ) – it will still be a while longer for the schools further up the country : )

you can follow our progress through the whole season by “following” us on facebook : )

• petter_f

Medlem
    23 april, 2010 vid 20:54

Don’t tell me you’ve already recruited some of ‘our’ dudes over to the dark side?! 😉

• aronh

Medlem
    23 april, 2010 vid 21:12

For us windsurfers regular kiteboarding seems dark but there is something even darker within the pastime flying kites. So be aware!

• skotten

Medlem
    28 april, 2010 vid 23:29

hahahaha : ) awesome

nah, seriously, you guys already have half the gear to surf anytime, a new kite and board will cost you lot less than a mast and sail… it just makes sense to give it a bash : )

why not try flying the trainer kite for free at the Habo Kitejam? and see just how easy it is : )

• booman

Medlem
    29 april, 2010 vid 05:56
    skotten;609014 wrote:
    hahahaha : ) awesome

nah, seriously, you guys already have half the gear to surf anytime, a new kite and board will cost you lot less than a mast and sail… it just makes sense to give it a bash : )

why not try flying the trainer kite for free at the Habo Kitejam? and see just how easy it is : )

Ha ha! You made a point there!

But be aware windsurfers, (i’m speaking for myself) if you try a trainerkite… You’re stucked into it and you just want more…:cool2:

P.S. I don’t have any shorts yet…

• mes

Medlem
    29 april, 2010 vid 05:59
    skotten;607205 wrote:
    Hi guys!

this year, ALL YEAR, we will be doing 50% discount on kiteboard lessons for windsurfers on steffo! normal price 1500sek per person, that means only 750sek for you guys!!

you will get much more time on the water during the course as well, because we wont have to cover the part on how the wind works in as much detail : )

when you mail us, use the promotion code “surfzone” in the title and make sure you put your username in the mail!.

Surferlove!, kiteboarding.se

Hope the firendly initiative will travel slightly north.

• el-maco

Medlem
    29 april, 2010 vid 08:24
    BooMan;609030 wrote:

hahaha

• haze

Medlem
    29 april, 2010 vid 10:15
    BooMan;609030 wrote:
    Ha ha! You made a point there!

But be aware windsurfers, (i’m speaking for myself) if you try a trainerkite… You’re stucked into it and you just want more…:cool2:

Jag hade hoppats på Runn nu när jag hade varit hemma i lättvind crusing men inte fan är det isfritt än. Jävla skit. Och nu drar jag till Klitmøller 🙁

Få se till midsommar. Kanske köra kring Torsång då istället 😉

Ps. Jag har inte heller shorts och kommer inte ha det heller… Ds.

• skotten

Medlem
    4 maj, 2010 vid 10:02

hahaha I used to wear my x-men boxers on the outside of my suit.. stopped me from tearing up my ass on the bottom though : )

the offer stands all year for you guys, so once the wind starts dying in the summer we can get you out on the water : )

• skotten

Medlem
    15 juni, 2010 vid 21:36

ok, the schools around the country are getting fully booked up with full price courses, but what the hell, I stand by my offer and will continue to do the half price show in HABO all year out, the only thing I ask is that you book in pairs so that I dont have to put you with somebody that has no understanding of the wind and will hold you back through the course.

Surferlove!

Follow us on FB and Twitter!!

http://www.Facebook.com/kiteboarding.se
    http://www.Twitter.com/kiteboardingse

http://www.kiteboarding.se
    sig2.jpg

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Övriga Branschnyheter 50% discount for windsurfers! – kiteboarding.se

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.