Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Anyone got a clue where this place is???

• celestial

Medlem
    6 juni, 2008 vid 12:17

Ser lite ut som klyfftan mellan borgarna i Ronja rövardotter…

• celestial

Medlem
    6 juni, 2008 vid 12:22

Mattisborgen ligger i Jämtland nånstanns om jag inte mins fel,,,

• jonaish

Medlem
    6 juni, 2008 vid 12:37

Spanien lr Portugal

• skotten

Medlem
    6 juni, 2008 vid 14:09

yeah I thought it may have been spain as well… anyone else got any idea?

• rimsson

Medlem
    6 juni, 2008 vid 17:55

daaamn, that’s a good magplask right there! should check out Pepes Bodega in Båstad this weekend, chicks are almost as relaxed as this one when their walking up n down the stairs!

• blackadder

Medlem
    6 juni, 2008 vid 18:32

It’s “Fjärås Bräcka” for sure.

• skotten

Medlem
    8 juni, 2008 vid 14:39

Finally found it!!, its called “El Caminito del Rey” (English: The King’s pathway) its a walkway or via ferrata, now fallen into disrepair, pinned along the steep walls of a narrow gorge in El Chorro, near Álora in Málaga, Spain. The name is often shortened to El Camino del Rey.

The walkway has now gone many years without maintenance, and is in a highly deteriorated and dangerous state. It is one meter (3 feet) in width, and is over 200 meters (700 feet) above the river. Nearly all of the path has no handrail. Some parts of the concrete walkway have completely collapsed and all that is remaining is the steel beam originally in place to hold it up and the wire that follows most the path. One can latch onto the wire to keep from falling. Many people have lost their lives on the walkway in recent years. After four people died in two accidents in 1999 and 2000, the local government closed the entrances; however, adventurous tourists still find their way into the walkway!!

• nic

Medlem
    8 juni, 2008 vid 22:55

cooolt

nic

Logga in för att svara.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Anyone got a clue where this place is???

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.