• Publicerad av _dave på 24 augusti, 2010 vid 06:47

No 6-8M waves, but Askim looks pretty good just now. (8.45). Maybe a bit too much to the South to be epic. Nobody out. Thinking of having a short sesh before getting some work done. Anyone care to join me before the rain hits?

mikael-beck svarade 13 år, 9 månader sedan 3 Medlemmar · 8 Svar
  • 8 Svar
  • mikael-beck

Medlem
    24 augusti, 2010 vid 06:58

Do you think 11m^2 will work?

• _dave

Medlem
    24 augusti, 2010 vid 07:03
    ¨mikael.beck;627522 wrote:
    Do you think 11m^2 will work?

No, not at your weight. Probably not at mine. I’m looking from 600m away so I can’t say for sure but I expect a 9 will feel pretty big. A 7 would do.

• mikael-beck

Medlem
    24 augusti, 2010 vid 07:07

Aha okay. Well im happy I didnt went out. Would probably kill myself xD
    But do you think a switchblade 2007 8m^2 would have done the trick today? Im having plans of buying an extra kite for these weather conditions and found one at a good price.

• _dave

Medlem
    24 augusti, 2010 vid 07:22

I’ll let you know.. But a 7/8 is the next kite to get after the 11 in any case. The switchblade has as big a range for sure so. sounds good to me.

• _dave

Medlem
    24 augusti, 2010 vid 10:19

I enjoyed an hour on the water. Very gusty at times. I was glad to find someone to launch me though. I (90kg) was well powered on a twintip with a flexifoil atom 7m.

You should be buying gear for the usual conditions not the twice-a-year ones. Having said that you will get a lot of fun out of an 8 but it would have been pure survival for you today.

• mikael-beck

Medlem
    24 augusti, 2010 vid 11:16

Happy to hear you had a good time 😀
    Yeah Im looking for a second kite right now.
    I think that 7m^2 or even 6m^2 would be okay for me. I dont have to many kg to carry around so 6 or 7 will be right for me I think.

• yfo

Medlem
    24 augusti, 2010 vid 19:51

11m^2 was perfect today?

• mikael-beck

Medlem
    24 augusti, 2010 vid 20:13

Never tried my 11m^2. I was thinking it was better to live another day :p

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.