Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Konfen Vindsurfing Ben van der Steen goes NAISH SAILS

• Ben van der Steen goes NAISH SAILS

Publicerad av mrpop på 24 februari, 2006 vid 11:55

After 3 years of sailing and working with Neil Pryde, – Ben moves on to a new challenge, Naish sails

“ Naish sails was very interested in me joining the team especially at this moment as they don’t have too many world cup racers on there team. I am looking forward to work with the Naish team and Nils Rosenblad – the famous Naishsails designer. I had a good look at the sails already, and they appear to be really fast. My friends and now teammates Martin van Meurs and Dan Ellis are very happy with the product and they could not believe how good the sails are performing, and look forward to go and test new stuff that we will be developing together. I can’t wait to be competing with them on the speed course, racecourse and in the waves.

I would also like to thank Neilpryde for the great years I had with them. I certainly learned a lot. ”

Best regards
    Ben van der Steen

Ben will still be supported by his board sponsor Exocet and his other sponsors Zembla, Bonk, Oakley and Adio.

the_novice svarade 18 år, 3 månader sedan 5 Medlemmar · 4 Svar
  • 4 Svar
  • adde

Medlem
    24 februari, 2006 vid 12:46

Ben vann ju även PWA wave qualifier i Israel.

/adde

• tbsurf

Medlem
    24 februari, 2006 vid 13:07

förstår han, seglen ser ju asläckra ut :laugh:

• jester

Medlem
    24 februari, 2006 vid 14:32

Kul!

Då har ju Naish fått tag i en snabb gubbe som kan ersätta Finian.

Men Naish ser som vanligt riktigt bra ut.

• the_novice

Medlem
    24 februari, 2006 vid 15:09

Tycker alla race segel ungefär likadan ut nu?
    På den bilden kan man ju inte ens se buken eller twisten som egentligen är det fina, färgen spelar ju ganska liten roll…

Logga in för att svara.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Konfen Vindsurfing Ben van der Steen goes NAISH SAILS

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.