Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Blomvall and his new Tarpaulin

• Blomvall and his new Tarpaulin

Publicerad av skotten på 21 februari, 2008 vid 20:14

Woo hoo Blomvall has another new sponsor! and he gave me a couple of kites to play with while he is away hanging out with shinn in warm water n stuff.. I will probably take them out this weekend, although I dont know where yet..

Check http://www.mikeblomvall.com for latest news n shit…..

skotten svarade 16 år, 2 månader sedan 9 Medlemmar · 15 Svar
  • 15 Svar
  • unhooked

Medlem
    21 februari, 2008 vid 21:24

@skotten 446240 wrote:

Woo hoo Blomvall has another new sponsor! and he gave me a couple of kites to play with while he is away hanging out with shinn in warm water n stuff.. I will probably take them out this weekend, although I dont know where yet..

Check http://www.mikeblomvall.com for latest news n shit…..

well i’v heard he’s training on this new move called wosh-mobe, defenetly som legit stuff nothin’ like that gay aaron dude.

• skanepaul

Medlem
    21 februari, 2008 vid 21:46

Så jävla kul för honom att ha Nobile i ryggen!

Bra jobbat mannen!!

• johanw

Medlem
    22 februari, 2008 vid 15:33

hehehe Tarpaulin 😀

• gadget

Medlem
    22 februari, 2008 vid 22:47
    Unhooked;446293 wrote:
    well i’v heard he’s training on this new move called wosh-mobe, defenetly som legit stuff nothin’ like that gay aaron dude.

bosch mobe???

• unhooked

Medlem
    23 februari, 2008 vid 09:53

@Gadget 446640 wrote:

bosch mobe???

nää wosh-mobe, da knife är sponsrad av wosh, inte bosch

• skotten

Medlem
    23 februari, 2008 vid 16:50

`hahahaha….. I wosh once a month.. doesnt matter if I need it or not. :O

• miketk

Medlem
    24 februari, 2008 vid 12:13

Hey tony did you have time to try the kite ? 🙂
    we had no wind for 4 days now !!!

wosh mobe it is 😀

• aka_kalle

Medlem
    24 februari, 2008 vid 14:54

@MikeTK 446926 wrote:

Hey tony did you have time to try the kite ? 🙂
    we had no wind for 4 days now !!!

wosh mobe it is 😀

Hallå mike! du får skriva lite vad du tycker om kitsen när du fått testat!

• skotten

Medlem
    24 februari, 2008 vid 17:06

Hey mike, yeah been out with the 14 yesterday and today.. Wasnt really all that impressed yesterday to be honest, I thought the bar pressure was huge and everytime I rode towards the kite I couldnt do anything with it…

Today was a bit different though.. Looping was cool, although I think the kite was generally a bit mellow through the window, it looped pretty fast actually, with a long mellow power transfer. It isnt much of a big air monster.. it sort of takes you up, but then just dumps you.. and to be fair, the 14 was a little too slow to work it.. even if it wasnt.. I dont think my ckite riding skills are all that hot anymore.. I need to learn over…

The stopper ball on the bar works much better than when we tried it in your place, quite a wierd feeling hanging in the harness again actually… its been a while. I think the more pressure you apply to the chickenloop, the better it works..

All in all, its definately not for waveriding.. but it never was going to be.. I will get some of the wakestyle boys our with the 10 next time its windy and see what they think. But we all wana hear what you have to say!!!..

I will catch ya on skype.. say hi to Shinny from the habolocals.

• jonaish

Medlem
    24 februari, 2008 vid 17:10
    skotten;446982 wrote:
    Hey mike,…

Today was a bit different though.. Looping was cool, although I think the kite was generally a bit mellow through the window, it looped pretty fast actually, with a long mellow power transfer. It isnt much of a big air monster.. it sort of takes you up, but then just dumps you.. and to be fair, the 14 was a little too slow to work it.. even if it wasnt.. I dont think my ckite riding skills are all that hot anymore.. I need to learn over…

Du Tony, du körde med min bräda idag å de gjorde du inte igår…
    för dii ä den som ger najs power 😉 LF mission

• skotten

Medlem
    24 februari, 2008 vid 17:14

LOL you are probably right… sweet ass board… it is.

• roland

Medlem
    24 februari, 2008 vid 17:39

Men vilken prova du? 555 eller 666??

• johanw

Medlem
    24 februari, 2008 vid 21:26
  • miketk

Medlem
    26 februari, 2008 vid 14:08

Nu har man fått lite tid med kitsen 🙂 Jag har dock inte provat 14m,
    12 och 9 har jag vatt ute på.

Ok såhär är det med Nobile kitsen kallas inte C kite eller hybrid dom är helt enkelt ,,,, 555 kiten är en 4 linors SLE, 666 (NHP) är en 5 linors SLE(suporting leading edge) så va det klart 🙂

kan inte svara på om 14m är slö, men 12an funkar jävligt bra, sjukt mycket depower och den svänger bra i luften och genererar lagom med tryck när den svänger. För unhocked funkar den perfekt slipper skicka upp kiten kl12 varje gång för att kommma någon vart. Stabilaste kiten jag provat hitills. ingen tendens till backstall även när man skotar in den helt och den går inte över huvet. Om den sen funkar för vågor ja har inte riktigt vatt i vågor än men om mark kör vågor med den kiten så funakr den definitivt till det 🙂 kitsen loopar jävligt gött kiten kommer alltid tillbaka kl 12 så man slipper stalla i luften och falla rakt ner. Loopen som sitter på kiten tyckte jag i början fan va lien och allt e av plast detta måste vi ändra på. Men det var faktiskt jävligt enkelt att hocka in i den igen eftersom den e så styv så funkar det liak bra som mina feta loopas jag kört med innan. Och safteyn på boomen är grym även med fullt tryck på bomen så kan du loosa den med 2 fingrar. JAg trodde också att stopp bollen skulle slida men när man ahr den i vattnet och tryck i grejena håller den sig på platts och den är enkel o snabb att flytta på gött som fan.

det enda jag inte gilla direkt var den lilla ringen som sitter vid loopen som 5e linana går igenom, men man kan ju vända lopen på andra sidan då e den inhte ivägen annars könns det som man ska klämam fingarna mellan .

än så lägne är jag nöjd, får se om det dyker upp något 🙂

• skotten

Medlem
    28 februari, 2008 vid 00:55

Sup mike… Nice that the kites are riding welll… I am hoping I will get out with the 10 this weekend!, cant wait.. will jsut be like the old days.. I am determined to be able to ride a C again….

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Blomvall and his new Tarpaulin

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.