Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Boardoff-Stolen, Found and Lost Kite- and Surfgear

• Boardoff-Stolen, Found and Lost Kite- and Surfgear

Publicerad av boardoff11 på 2 december, 2005 vid 13:02

Hello i´am Thomas, the admin of Boardoff.com,

One year ago, i started a non-commercial online-service in germany with the mission to increase the chances of getting back your lost and/or stolen windsurf-, surf- and kitegear. With the new update, there is an english version of Boardoff online.

Boardoff works in every country as a local service, so you can see and create entries regarding the country from where you are accessing the internet and his border countries. Additionally you are free to select a country of your choice on the startpage. So you don’t need to pay attention to whats going on in germany, when you are from usa, for example.

Please, take a look and if you`ll like the service, perhaps there is a possibility to link or tell your friends something about my site, because the more people know and use this services, the better chances are, to get back your gear.

Thank you,
    Thomas.

Admin
    http://www.boardoff.com

ps.: If there are someone, who can translate my site for no-money into swedish, please contact me with my contactform on http://www.Boardoff.com .

luuddee svarade 18 år, 5 månader sedan 7 Medlemmar · 13 Svar
  • 13 Svar
  • gogga

Medlem
    2 december, 2005 vid 13:08

Ingen dum ide alls….

• patrikol

Medlem
    2 december, 2005 vid 14:20

Ver good idea! smile.gif

• boardoff11

Medlem
    5 december, 2005 vid 16:40

Tomorrow the polish version of Boardoff goes online. So i ask again smile.gif , is there anybody, who can translate Boardoff from german or english into swedish, please?

Greetings Thomas.

• jott

Medlem
    5 december, 2005 vid 18:50

Svar till:

ps.: If there are someone, who can translate my site for no-money into swedish, please contact me with my contactform on http://www.Boardoff.com .

[/ QUOTE ]

If there is someone who would like to paint my house for no-money into yellow please contact me at this forum

• luuddee

Medlem
    5 december, 2005 vid 18:56

jag kan måla de om ja får bo i det ett par månader.. o du vet vilket hus ja menar .

• boardoff11

Medlem
    6 december, 2005 vid 00:13

Ok, i think the translation needs less then a month or two and if you are in Northern Germany there is a slap of beer or two right by the way. wink.gif
    The other way for me to give you a salery, is a banner on the newssite, if you would – in yellow smile.gif ?

Greetings from Wismar,
    Thomas.

Ps.: I`ve met a swedish kitesurfer with a Slingshot in Noosa/Australia in April this year. I can`t remember his name, perhaps Martin, i`dont know his name exactly. He was lifted with me to several Kitespots by Brian a Kiteschoolteacher from Noosa. May be, if you read this post, please mail me.

• luuddee

Medlem
    6 december, 2005 vid 08:15

I maby can do it if i can have a baner on your site..

• boardoff11

Medlem
    6 december, 2005 vid 09:35

Off course thats my offer smile.gif Take a look at the polish version. Every, who accesing Boardoff, will see your banner allways on top of the newssite. If this is ok for you, please mail me with my contactform on boardoff.com . Thomas

• skanepaul

Medlem
    6 december, 2005 vid 11:57

maby?? Hahahaha sorry Ludde, men det var en jävligt kul stavning faktiskt! smile.gif

• luuddee

Medlem
    6 december, 2005 vid 12:00

haha .. mm.. va nog lite trött när ja skrev men fyfan vilken pissig banner man får fan iten lönt. .

• jott

Medlem
    6 december, 2005 vid 15:11

Du får en fetare banner om du kladdar på litta färg på casan ludde. Dukan tillockmed få en skylt på beachen utanför..

• niklas82

Medlem
    6 december, 2005 vid 16:23

orka…. utrustning är billigt om man känner rätt man.

• luuddee

Medlem
    6 december, 2005 vid 17:45

ja vill bo där några månader också kanske nästa vinter. o så vill ja ha flygbiljett..

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Boardoff-Stolen, Found and Lost Kite- and Surfgear

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.