Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Great customer support

• Great customer support

Publicerad av qq-57 på 20 november, 2006 vid 16:13

I bought a mystic leash at Kent’s place in Malmö two days ago. Today I was out in Habo, trying to kite a bit unhooked. After I lost my bar, I also opened the hook of the leash while reaching for the ckickenloop, so my kite was on his way from Habo till Bjärred. I husteled out of the water and ran down the coast to a spot where I expected the kite to hit the coast. There was already somebody waiting for my kite, and later helping me getting it out. As we talked, I found that this was Kent’s dad 🙂
    I mean, I bought the leash two days ago, and it was neither Kent’s nor the products fault, but still he had somebody out there to help me – that´s what I call a customer support 😀

Also thanks to ?bresky?, who took the whole way down the wind to offer me some help!

marcel_101 svarade 17 år, 7 månader sedan 4 Medlemmar · 4 Svar
  • 4 Svar
  • skotten

Medlem
    20 november, 2006 vid 16:49

holy crap!! how nice is it when something like this happens… I mean, you have all that time to run after the kite and all you can think is “crap, crap (or shit, shit in TomW’s case :P) and then you find all is good and well!!! I mean it just doesnt get any better…

And for all the newcomers who doesnt know who kent is.. http://www.ontopsports.com One of the nicest guys you will come across!.

• bresky

Medlem
    20 november, 2006 vid 17:03

any time man! I had loads of fun going upwind with my kite size 7 after I spoke to you to see you where alright 😉 good it wasn’t anything worse, you always wonder when you see a kite on the sea and no kiter

• qq-57

Medlem
    20 november, 2006 vid 17:19

Yeah, I guess it was hard work going up again!
    Back home I found that the metal hook doesn’t close properly anymore, what is no surprise, considering all the dirt and sand you catch up at the beach and in the sea, and also the coldness. That shows once more that you should always check your equipment very carefully and aware of possible problems.
    But yeah, I’m glad I’ve learned it the soft way, a broken kite would be the least thing I need now. Anyways, realizing that the kite is gone is really not a nice feeling, and running after it you really have a good bunch of time to worrie and think about possible consequences :crazy:

• marcel_101

Medlem
    20 november, 2006 vid 22:57
    QQ-57 wrote:
    Yeah, I guess it was hard work going up again!
    Back home I found that the metal hook doesn’t close properly anymore, what is no surprise, considering all the dirt and sand you catch up at the beach and in the sea, and also the coldness. That shows once more that you should always check your equipment very carefully and aware of possible problems.
    But yeah, I’m glad I’ve learned it the soft way, a broken kite would be the least thing I need now. Anyways, realizing that the kite is gone is really not a nice feeling, and running after it you really have a good bunch of time to worrie and think about possible consequences :crazy:

it was karma u where rewarded for helping me with my kite that whent flying away from me in habo………….now karma rewarded u =))))

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Great customer support

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.