Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing New to Malmö/Lund

• New to Malmö/Lund

Publicerad av aanna på 25 mars, 2012 vid 18:54

Hi,

Im an exchange student from Perth, Australia and just arrived for my exchange year in lund. I have been kitesurfing for a few years but didnt take my gear with me here. As the weather is getting warmer im getting really keen to head out though! Would be great to get to know a few kitesurfers around here, get some tips on where best to go, where to rent/buy gear and to possibly head out together! Look forward to hearing from you!

Anna

kronaldo svarade 12 år, 1 månad sedan 7 Medlemmar · 7 Svar
  • 7 Svar
  • mjersen

Medlem
    25 mars, 2012 vid 18:58

just head down to HaboLjung a windy day and u will meet alot of sweet people

• tomw

Medlem
    25 mars, 2012 vid 20:23

Habo Ljung camping site- Just north of Lomma beach is the main spot. Go there and you can talk to other kitesurfers and find the other spots.
    Welcome.

• pjoter

Medlem
    26 mars, 2012 vid 08:45

welcome!

Habo is definately the place to go to meet other.

Besides habo we have a bunch of spots here take a look at http://spotguide.kicks-ass.net/

For gear, I have both new and used for sale and also for rent.
    Besides that the köp & sälj (buy and sell) on this forum is great!

cheers
    Peter

• kitemaster

Medlem
    26 mars, 2012 vid 09:23

You definitely chose the right town to study in! Like the others have said: Swing by Habo and you’ll meet a sweet crowd. We’re opening our kitecentre here in May if you haven’t found gear yet and want to rent (or just hang out when it’s not windy enough for kiting). See you all soon!

• aanna

Medlem
    26 mars, 2012 vid 18:58

Thanks guys! Will be in Berlin for two weeks but will definitely drop by Habo afterwards. Look forward to meeting you all!
    Anna

• langdon

Medlem
    27 mars, 2012 vid 09:36

Hello Anna

Just to inform you, there’s a surfshop in Lund as well.
    So you have plenty of options 🙂

• kronaldo

Medlem
    28 mars, 2012 vid 21:46

Welcome to Sweden,

Certainly the place to be when you feel like surfing 😉 Anyway, we are quite a few guys from uni who does kiteboarding at our sparetime. Don’t hesitate to give us a call when you feel a breeze 😉

Regards,
    Anders

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing New to Malmö/Lund

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.