Senaste nytt Forums Övriga Off Topic shaving the general ass area – part 2

• mushu

Medlem
    5 juni, 2008 vid 20:04

or just amputate your ass. would solve all your problems, although admittedly cause some new ones…

• skotten

Medlem
    9 juni, 2008 vid 22:40

@Blackadder 472761 wrote:

Here the solution: Cut a big hole in your wet suit around the hairy parts. Put your harness on and launch a big kite. Then sit your ass down on, lets say a free-way, and just pull as hard as you can on one side of the handle bar. Continue in this manner until there’s no hair.

Or you could go find a fox with scabies. Rub the fox over your ass (this can be difficult and you might want to consider giving the fox soporific before engaging the rubbing). This should rid you very effectively from the hair. The method comes with a few side-effects and goes by the name “rövskabb”.

I was thinking about this one funnily enough, but I just ran out of rohypnol… you dont know what you have until its gone huh!?

good idea about removing the whole ass… totally outside the box… I like it…

• blackadder

Medlem
    10 juni, 2008 vid 04:02

Yeah I know. I’m an ideas’ man.

• Kjello

Gäst
    10 juni, 2008 vid 04:28

Duas68.jpg

Duas38.gif

• johnk

Medlem
    11 juni, 2008 vid 15:01

@skotten 473763 wrote:

you dont know what you have until its gone huh!?

Det gäller nog inte rövskabb 🙂

• blackadder

Medlem
    11 juni, 2008 vid 19:07

Nej. Definitivt inte rövskabb.

• skotten

Medlem
    12 juni, 2008 vid 23:30

what about a midget.. would a midget help`?

• lars_m

Medlem
    15 juli, 2008 vid 15:47
    skotten;474650 wrote:
    what about a midget.. would a midget help`?

Mate, an evil midget with a pair of tweezers could make it an efficient & nasty hairremoving experience :smirk:

I´d pay big money to see an evil midget chase your ass around…

Midget: “Tony, please stay still – don’t feel bothered by my head in your arse nor the tweezers…oh my, those are some nasty hairstraws… (pinch)”

• skotten

Medlem
    27 augusti, 2008 vid 18:29

Ok, I shaved it… I bought some trimmers and I have to say the whole thing wasnt as bad as I thought it would be..

I had to thin it out with the petrol trimmer first, then it was easy sailing… I would warmly reccomend it, definately the chickens option if wax seems a little violent.

Sida 2 av 2

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Övriga Off Topic shaving the general ass area – part 2

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.