Medlem
    3 november, 2012 vid 09:38

@tobhed 702553 wrote:

Var fick du s-10 ifrån Lars?

Känsla för feeling…

• larsd

Medlem
    3 november, 2012 vid 09:57

Eftersom jag kan skönja ett visst misstroende för min trovärdighet så kommer här en intervju med AB från WJ:

With Björn Dunkerbeck, Antoine Albeau and Patrik Diethelm, Anders Bringdal party clearly the favorites to shatter the mythical 50 knot barrier (and even more!) At the Lüderitz Speed ​​Challenge which starts next week in Namibia … For Windsurfjournal . com, S-10 returns to its final preparations and his vision on the spot.
    “The motivation is very simple for me, speed is the discipline the purest, the most interesting and easier to follow and attempt to record more, it increases even more interest. They are also large personal feelings, it is simply awesome! And then I know the place, it increases my motivation!
    On this spot and its potential last year, it’s a shame there was not more of windsurfers present this year at least it’s fixed! But when I think I’ve done a Vmax of 50.71 knots with a 5.7 m² and a board 42 cm wide, today’s big enough gear speed, with the table there and announced with all small equipment for the strong wind, I think you can see some really interesting things on the spot!
    For the record kitesurfers, I think they are touchable, it is possible to approach them. The concern is that when they are in control, we windsurfers will not fast enough, it’s too easy for them. What we need are apocalyptic conditions because we control forever. When it’s really hard, kitesurfers have too much power in their wings and the wind does not catch rail more. But we’re talking about very violent wind, 60, 65, 70 knots … And even with such conditions, then you should see the water. I believe and I think we will get closer!
    The presence of Antoine Albeau, Björn Dunkerbeck or Patrik Diethelm is best is really what I expected! This is the essence of the thing, tacking against the clock and against the whole world, that’s interesting, do it all alone in a corner, it has no interest! The idea last year when I went to Lüderitz was to homologate the run with the hope that better meet the present discipline behind.
    Björn Dunkerbeck on which everyone knows, is very fast, his personal best is 44.70 knots, made Lüderitz in Namibia so that there was not yet the channel … last year when My first run on the channel, I 44.60 knots without the harness. It is clear that by going into the water at the outset it will explode his personal record!
    Hardware side, we worked a lot on the sails with Philippe Cecchi of Diesel makes me already my fins for a while. Broadly, last year we had a former prototype and had added a large sheath starboard side so as not to have the drag on the wing. This year, we worked on three new sails on the same principle in 5.1, 5.5 and 5.9 m², we also worked on removing the fins and side plank twist, I just released a new production model Mistral 37 cm wide and I have my 41 and 47 Speed ​​Side sails … I will double my quiver with NeilPryde sails home they’ll make me look. They will come back visibly in the race record speed and it is likely that we do things together next year. I do not even know if they are prototypes or sails set, and initially, it will be first to see just how it works and have more sails in case … “
    Source: Anders Bringdal

• jester

Medlem
    3 november, 2012 vid 14:18

SWE491 på pryde… 😛

• jorgenk

Medlem
    3 november, 2012 vid 15:28
  • larsd

Medlem
    9 november, 2012 vid 19:16

Som sagt …
    544912_10151136539071482_1845860117_n.jpg

• seve1000

Medlem
    16 november, 2012 vid 06:57

S-136 på Loft 2013:cool2:

• marden

Medlem
    16 november, 2012 vid 11:48

kan det ha med utseendet på teamspeedseglarna att du byter märke ?
    AA eller Lena E hmm vilket team vill jag hänga med …..

• jester

Medlem
    16 november, 2012 vid 12:04

@Mården 703397 wrote:

kan det ha med utseendet på teamspeedseglarna att du byter märke ?
    AA eller Lena E hmm vilket team vill jag hänga med …..

Daniel eller Anders BQ? Öhh… jämnt skägg… 🙂

• seve1000

Medlem
    16 november, 2012 vid 14:41

@Jester 703398 wrote:

Daniel eller Anders BQ? Öhh… jämnt skägg… 🙂

Kan ju inte ha samma alltid…..

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.