• isidro

Medlem
    24 oktober, 2011 vid 18:55

Surfer Love ?? you will have to explain me that! No need to give thanks really, is the least I can do for the times I’ve been rescued 🙂 Hope we can have many more days this winter like last Sunday at Falsterbo, that was a damm good sunny session!

Ursuspolaris;673930 wrote:
    To the Spanish dude who helped me out when I got into trouble in Falsterbo yesterday. That is truly, as someone else on this forum would call it, surferlove!
  • skotten

Medlem
    26 oktober, 2011 vid 14:46

thats it right there, old school behaviour! Aloha to you both!

• ursuspolaris

Medlem
    30 oktober, 2011 vid 02:02

Skotten (i think you started it here?)on this forum frequently uses it for the times when surfers help surfers, and others picked up on it.

• skotten

Medlem
    30 oktober, 2011 vid 10:58

There was plenty of surferlove here before I arrived : )

Although to be fair, you wont find someone with more Surferlove than JohanW on any beach. I still remember the day he helped Nick and I get up on the board all those years ago down in Parkv. : ) And it wasnt that long ago he broke his arms trying to save a noobie that freaked out launching in Habo.

Its funny, for a sport that by default makes it hard to be around other people on the water, we are all very dependant on one another on the beach : )

• acemattias

Medlem
    30 oktober, 2011 vid 13:59

Its not just about love, don’t forget Skottens efforts to teach surfers how to practice safe love:wink:

Logga in för att svara.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.