Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Räddad ur havet, TACK SSRS, Micke och Peter Svara på: Räddad ur havet, TACK SSRS, Micke och Peter

• skotten

Medlem
    24 september, 2010 vid 22:37

fkin brilliant story : )

I have pretty much been in the same situation in cross off, big waves and not being able to get the kite back outta the water because it had inverted and was ready to kill itself.. pretty scary stuff and you do the best of the situation.

There is a whole bunch of talk about self rescue in here and I bet that not many people have tried. Its not easy, the reality of being in the water, stressed out and in big swell doesnt make it easy to hold onto the end of the kite and work your way to the other end.. and lets face it, the picture of the guy holding the line is just a fkin joke, its never going to be that easy and you are gonna lose a hand if you try and get any decent grip on the line.

Respect to the coastguard, we would be screwed without them.. a couple of years ago there was a guy came into habo with a Laser (sailboat) and he had lost his mate, we called the coastguard and within 10 minutes there was a Plane, a boat and a helecopter all looking for him. Amazing.

How does it work in sweden? back home in scotland the main source of funding is from the public donating.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Räddad ur havet, TACK SSRS, Micke och Peter Svara på: Räddad ur havet, TACK SSRS, Micke och Peter

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.