Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Habo Ljung and the rules…..

• Habo Ljung and the rules…..

Publicerad av skotten på 26 juli, 2009 vid 20:47

ok there are two things that you should all know…

1.. When I bitch, whine, and generally moan about shit on here, I am fucking around.. anyone that has ever met me should know this. So I dont really hate North, Cabs, Ozone or any of that shit.. I love the HL guys and think that Eric has stepped up to the plate with the SKF thing.

2. I am not at all joking when I say that everyone needs to take more responsibility to make sure that if you think someone doesnt know the rules in habo you can make them aware and explain why its so important to us why we dont loose the spot : )

the rules being….

People surfing in the swimming area as soon as people hit the water,
    People rigging, launching, landing and just walking around with their kite in the sky through the FORBIDDEN ZONE to the left of the gravel road.

come one guys, mike is only human, one day he is just gonna snap and things wont get any easier for us if we are banned/seen as a danger there either.

Please please, dont leave it to someone else, just be cool, explain what the 5 fucking million signs around the place mean and politely insist that if anyone has any more questions not to hesitate in asking one of us.

If you were one of the 4 different people I asked to move today, thanks for not being a dick about it.. it makes it much easier.

Surferlove

gh0st svarade 14 år, 9 månader sedan 11 Medlemmar · 18 Svar
  • 18 Svar
  • smdj

Medlem
    26 juli, 2009 vid 21:20

Idag surfade bl a. instruktörer i badzonen på Habo, jag tror faktiskt bara det är en tidsfråga innan Habo försvinner som kite spot.

Sista man kan göra är väl att banka ner pålar runt badzonen med linor ovanför vattnet så de inte fångar upp så mycket tång utan mer kitare.

Informationen kring var man får surfa o inte kan ju inte bli tydligare.

• jonaish

Medlem
    26 juli, 2009 vid 23:27

3. Det här är fan inget nytt, så se nu fan till å följ reglerna! Den jävlen som inte gör det kommer det bli fett synd om!

• davids

Medlem
    27 juli, 2009 vid 08:41

Det viktigaste är ju ändå att alla använder rätt tonläge när man säger till för annars blir det dålig “stämning” och man får HL efter sig.. Nog bäst att inte säga till alls, ifall att man kanske är för bestämd eller talar för högt för att förhindra en ban/olycka

• johanw

Medlem
    27 juli, 2009 vid 14:46
    Davids;561775 wrote:
    Det viktigaste är ju ändå att alla använder rätt tonläge när man säger till för annars blir det dålig “stämning” och man får HL efter sig.. Nog bäst att inte säga till alls, ifall att man kanske är för bestämd eller talar för högt för att förhindra en ban/olycka

o som vanligt e du bara tvung o säga något..

• jonaish

Medlem
    27 juli, 2009 vid 15:46

vilken gööö myyyysi “stämning” det blev nu…

• moa

Medlem
    27 juli, 2009 vid 18:03

@Skotten: Great that you you posted your opinion, and at the same time it is a bit sad that it is necessary….

The sad thing is that unlike in other places, in Habo there ARE signs and more than one informing about the rules and that makes me wonder: are there so many analphabets here or do people surfing in the bading zone just think it is COOL to not respect the rules??!!?!?!

I agree with Davids that you actually should try to explain the rules in a nice
    and calm way, but even if someone is saying it in a rude way, rules
    are still rules.. and all the kiters should respect them. Otherwise
    that kind of ignorant behavior will be the reason that ALL kiters will
    be banned from the spot in the end and that makes me REALLY angry and I am sure
    that THIS will cause “dålig stämning”, too.

If that happens, certainly most of the people will be angry about the owner of the camping for closing down the spot for us, but then it is not his fault, it is ours…!

We have to follow the rules and try to inform all our friends and everyone who kites there to pay attention to the rules and to spread this information (as there are still people who have not seen the signs – apparently-, so it seems to be easier to talk to everyone – and NOT be quiet and just watch them…)

…And I really hope that the people
    who were surfing in the bading zone yesterday at least regret their behavior
    after having read all our comments now.

Habo is the best Kiting spot in the World and I really really hope that
    we can keep it and that people will take the rules more serious in the future…

• jonaish

Medlem
    27 juli, 2009 vid 18:47

…och en sak till, snälla! Skriv på svenska!

Inte konstigt att alla bryter mot reglerna, när dem inte står på svenska…

• peter_nilsson

Medlem
    27 juli, 2009 vid 19:29

Yesterday I told probably 10 surfers about the kite zone, In the end I felt like a wining bitch :(. But if I cant surf in Habo I will kill myself……
    I tried to use a nice tone, but after the second time you tell the same guy to stay out of the zone you get pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I saw people do kiteloops 5 meters from the beach in the forbidden zone.

Can we get big signs 3X5 meters???????? with 30cm letters????

//angry

• moa

Medlem
    27 juli, 2009 vid 19:56
    jonaish;561894 wrote:
    …och en sak till, snälla! Skriv på svenska!

Inte konstigt att alla bryter mot reglerna, när dem inte står på svenska…

Är inte skyltarna i Habo på Svenska!? Jag skrev på Engelska förut så att alla förstår… så som Skotten gjorde..

• pepa

Medlem
    27 juli, 2009 vid 22:27

Skotten gör det för att han är för lat för att lära sig svenska. Surferlove.

• skotten

Medlem
    27 juli, 2009 vid 23:44

haha shit.. thats me busted then…

Good job, lets all stay on top of the issue then guys, good form and loads of love, its always a great attitude on the beach.

JohanW, we gonna hook up and do something while the rest of the lads are off nailing german chicks? or should I just cancel surfschool on the weekend and we can cruise down in a big ass flashy mercedes for the parties they will miss?

• johanw

Medlem
    28 juli, 2009 vid 04:18
    skotten;561952 wrote:
    haha shit.. thats me busted then…

Good job, lets all stay on top of the issue then guys, good form and loads of love, its always a great attitude on the beach.

JohanW, we gonna hook up and do something while the rest of the lads are off nailing german chicks? or should I just cancel surfschool on the weekend and we can cruise down in a big ass flashy mercedes for the parties they will miss?

sure man lets do something

• davids

Medlem
    28 juli, 2009 vid 08:19
    Moa;561878 wrote:
    Habo is the best Kiting spot in the World and I really really hope that
    we can keep it and that people will take the rules more serious in the future…

Hahhahahah

• pjoter

Medlem
    28 juli, 2009 vid 09:30
    Davids;562006 wrote:
    Hahhahahah

Det är ju världens bästa spot. vilken annan spot ligger endast 20 min från både mitt jobb å bostad? Sen att den vare sig har 3m swell, 30C och stabila 13m/s varje dag året runt är ju synd men närheten är värt mkt!

• pepa

Medlem
    28 juli, 2009 vid 09:35

Har ju övervintrat på olika exotiska ställen varje vinter i nio år och ska jag vara helt ärlig så är Läjet topp 3 i världen för mig när det är bra. Då oberoende av avstånd till bostad och annat. Gött att man bor nära 🙂

Sida 1 av 2

Logga in för att svara.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Habo Ljung and the rules…..

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.