Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Kitesuring in Mexico ??

• Kitesuring in Mexico ??

Publicerad av daniceder på 24 januari, 2008 vid 00:35

Alrighty ppl so I have finally managed to make it back to my old country 🙂 I cant claim I miss swedish weather conditions n etc 😛 but thought I’d ask for ure guys help! Dont know what beaches are good around here for kiting and trying to find a place where I can go live from next week until june at least, any recomendations??? And you’re all welcome wherever I end up 😉 or need any help or a place to crash in mexico!!!

yeeah svarade 16 år, 3 månader sedan 4 Medlemmar · 6 Svar
  • 6 Svar
  • gh0st

Medlem
    24 januari, 2008 vid 13:30

Cool, talk to Pjotr. He’s in Mexico just right now.
    Send him a message on http://www.surfzone.se/forum/showthread.php?t=55458.

• yeeah

Medlem
    24 januari, 2008 vid 16:28

@daniceder 440547 wrote:

Alrighty ppl so I have finally managed to make it back to my old country 🙂 I cant claim I miss swedish weather conditions n etc 😛 but thought I’d ask for ure guys help! Dont know what beaches are good around here for kiting and trying to find a place where I can go live from next week until june at least, any recomendations??? And you’re all welcome wherever I end up 😉 or need any help or a place to crash in mexico!!!

Tolum, Playa del carmen north of coco beach, isla blanca, cozemel…

check with: http://www.extremecontrol.net/content/view/23/37/ they can give u a lot more info

the guys at: http://www.freestyleplaya.com/
    will surely give you more tips if needed, they are located in Playa del carmen

I just came back from mexico, due to bad wind I only tried the spot in playa but that was ok, nice locals..
    Just one day of good wind out of 13 :mad2:

• pjoter

Medlem
    25 januari, 2008 vid 02:05

hola!

I´m at tolum right now and it´s a really beatuful place! Haven´t surfed yet because heres no wind 🙁 , but the spot seems to be very nice. The wind here seemes to be like in sweden, no breeze or so. I think all the places yeeah said are nice for surfing and the wind is about the same, It´s more what you want besides surfing, big city, tourists and nightlife, small town, island etc. I think i would go for the cozumel for the surfing.

But that is the east side of the country, the west side is where the real waves are, but i don´t know anything about that side.

• daniceder

Medlem
    26 januari, 2008 vid 00:53

cool cool, thanks for all the tips 🙂 been to tolum n playa del carmen n cozumenl n all that stuff a few times, i cant say im a big fan of the spring breakers but it might be a start 🙂 just came back from the west coast and puerto escondido and mazunte and all, amazing places but for me the waves is going way beyond my limits.. and the wind wasnt so good at least in those two places…plus im pretty beginner and i think i wanna manage well on calm waters first 😉 dont feel like waking up on the other side of the world :p the currents are a bitch on that side, but yeah pjoter maybe i’ll track you down, im heading in to the jungle for a week in tabasco and then most likely off to that side of the country for a while to check it out once im already halfway… i heard something about a place called tehuatepec on the west coast that might be good, anyone who knows??

• yeeah

Medlem
    26 januari, 2008 vid 14:12

lite småbilder från mexico, Playa del carmen…

• yeeah

Medlem
    26 januari, 2008 vid 14:28

några till…
    sista bilden är från Isla mujeres utanför Cancun,
    /Jakob

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Kitesurfing Konfen Kitesurfing Kitesuring in Mexico ??

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.