Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Slalom, Speed & Racing Info från ISWC

Taggad: , ,

• larsd

Medlem
    28 juni, 2009 vid 18:48

Som sagt speeda på …!!! Grekiska mästerskapen ska tydligen funka som kval till wildcards!

“Everybody interested in getting one of the last organizers wildcards for the Speed Windsurfing World Championship, see below a letter from Manoli Kritsiotis about the procedure:

Dear Competitors

Thank-you all for trying to take part in our event this year. It is very difficult for me to choose who will get a wild card as I know so many of the competitors who have not been given starting positions.

Fortunately we are also running a Greek Open Speed-surf event from the 27/7 till the 30/7. This will be run in a very similar way to the world-cup and using the same timing team. I suggest therefore that we use this event to decide who will get the remaining 3 wildcards and in this manner we can also fill any positions available by some possible no-shows. So I suggest that the competitors with the best results over the Greek open win a wildcard to the World Championship. Due to the lateness of this proposal and because I know many competitors have already booked to arrive on Karpathos on Tuesday 28/7 , we will allow competitors to race on the last 2 days of the Greek Open event and still be eligible for a wildcard.

For entry details to the greek open, please contact Pro Center Chris Schill at info@chris-schill.com

I hope this decision satisfies everybody, I think it is the fairest possible method and also gives the riders the opportunity to compete on Karpathos in a well organized event.

Greetings to all and I hope to see you on Karpathos.

Manoli Kritsiotis”

• jester

Medlem
    28 juni, 2009 vid 20:37

bq: kan vara så att dom även tar hänsyn till att där redan finns ganska många svenskar?

Får nog ta o anmäla mig till tävlingen, så man kan åka när man vill…

• surfan

Medlem
    28 juni, 2009 vid 20:39
    Jester;555989 wrote:
    Får nog ta o anmäla mig till tävlingen, så man kan åka när man vill…

BRA jester gasa på och visa dom hur en riktig viking seglar!!!

• bjornen

Medlem
    30 juni, 2009 vid 06:57

Lite info om Grekiska mästerskapen:

“Hi all Competitor,

here some informations for the greek open speed-event:

Entryfee: 50 Euro

Registration-day: 26.07.2009 at Karpathos

(if you can not be there, please send us an email then I put you on the greek open Competitor list)

The Entrance-fee include a lunchpaket, Storage, transfer, center facilities.

The timer equipment and the raceofficer will be the same team like by the ISWC Worldcup.

Please send me a email, if you like to participate at the greek open speed-event and also your arrival date and time.

For more questions, please contact me.

We are looking forward for a windy event und see you on site in Karpathos

Best regards….Elke”

//Björn

Sida 3 av 3

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Slalom, Speed & Racing Info från ISWC

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.