Forumsvar skapade

Sida 521 av 522
  • skotten

Medlem
    3 maj, 2006 vid 13:12 som svar på: Incheckning med golfväska problem?

wsdpjqwsdkjqwlkdnqw

• skotten

Medlem
    3 maj, 2006 vid 08:53 som svar på: Incheckning med golfväska problem?

hi there, I fly heaps to France Canada and the UK with my downhill bike, and have never paid extra for it, normally airline carriers have a “sporting allowance” of about 20kilos.. I take a small rucksack for my hand, a large rucksack for my make-up and a big ass hard bag for my bike.. Never had any problems.

I have also packed clothes in my bikebag, and there were no roblems there, so in theory you should be able to pack the clubs into your clothes bag.

Check out your terms and conditions and see what you can get from them, dont let a chick thats intimidated by your large “package” heh heh.

Tony

• skotten

Medlem
    3 maj, 2006 vid 08:41 som svar på: Incheckning med golfväska problem?

hi there, I fly heaps to France Canada and the UK with my downhill bike, and have never paid extra for it, normally airline carriers have a “sporting allowance” of about 20kilos.. I take a small rucksack for my hand, a large rucksack for my make-up and a big ass hard bag for my bike.. Never had any problems.

I have also packed clothes in my bikebag, and there were no roblems there, so in theory you should be able to pack the clubs into your clothes bag.

Check out your terms and conditions and see what you can get from them, dont let a chick thats intimidated by your large “package” heh heh.

Tony

• skotten

Medlem
    3 maj, 2006 vid 08:36 som svar på: Incheckning med golfväska problem?

I fly alot abroad with my downhill bike, most often when you book a flight, you are given a “sports alowance”, basically its around 20kilos as mentioned before, I usually fly to Canada, France and the UK, I take 3 bags, small rucksack for hand, a rucksack with my make-up and then my bike in a big ass case.. at worst I have to carry my bike down to the wierd luggage gate, thats about it.

Check that you have a sports allowance and dont be fooled by a chick thats freaked out by your large “package” lol

happy travelling.
    Tony

• skotten

Medlem
    3 maj, 2006 vid 00:19 som svar på: Krämer mot UV-strålining

holy crap, that guy has a normal body, not like you well toned superstuds…he must be a scotsman. Although it does look like he just hid his “click” heh heh

• skotten

Medlem
    30 april, 2006 vid 21:09 som svar på: Painting your board

ooh, we should have photos of that here too

• skotten

Medlem
    30 april, 2006 vid 18:03 som svar på: Painting your board

vem precis e blikten??

• skotten

Medlem
    28 april, 2006 vid 20:32 som svar på: Grattis Jott

Nice one buddy, Congrats.

• skotten

Medlem
    28 april, 2006 vid 19:23 som svar på: Robbins surf shop

heh heh, I bought the detachable skirt for instant Depower as well…

Rode a little today.. I am clearly not a pro, but it was the most fun I had since I found my third thumb.

cant wait to hook up with you all

Tony

• skotten

Medlem
    27 april, 2006 vid 14:19 som svar på: the solution is finally here

Nice english Tom, in fact, probably better than most of my mates back home! heh heh.

I think it would be a nice idea to have a ramp, but like you say, there are heaps of practical issues that are not the easiest to solve, for instance how to keep the ramp from making its way back into shore and looking like hell.. again, its important that we dont shoot ourselfs in the foot by constructing something, and encourage a wave of home-built eyesores popping up in the best riding spots. It is up to us to ensure that the sea and beaches stay safe and clean.

There must be someone in the Kommun that can help out with this? after all there are not that many places we are able to ride, and its no secret that if something is built, it may lead to the best spots becoming overcrowded. There must be a way to allow people to ride a little freestyle, without loosing the freedom that we all need after a crappy week at work.

Perhaps there is a way to develp parts of the coast that are considered difficult to launch from? Hmm how would I do that….

Anyway, it seems that there is a lot to discuss, and it is certaintly not for me to decide how to go about it….

What do the old-school riders think?

• skotten

Medlem
    25 april, 2006 vid 16:00 som svar på: the solution is finally here

sadly you are right mate….

Any plans to make a kite park anywhere?? what are the laws regarding building ourselfs? There is heaps of shallow water where I live but there is no sand, its all boggy grass.

Tony

• skotten

Medlem
    24 april, 2006 vid 20:01 som svar på: då ska man va bra full…

well if you cant do it with style, do it with a smile heh heh:tongue:

• skotten

Medlem
    23 april, 2006 vid 01:54 som svar på: — Riktlinjer NÄSET —

nuthin wrong with films of chicks.

• skotten

Medlem
    23 april, 2006 vid 01:24 som svar på: Hårddiskvideokamera?

hi man, I use a gr75 filming on mini DV.. I do a lot of mountainbike and I need to film a lot of fast stuff… anyway I used my dads JVC with a hard disc (make sure you dont buy one onf these flash memory ones!) and the quality was very impressive. It is true to say that when the new stuff comes out you should wait a couple of years, but there is no reason not to get one now.. If in doubt go window shopping try a couple, record some fast shots in the shop, mess around with different types of lighting and ask them to play back on the biggest tv in the store.

Dont worry about durability as they can take a bit of knocking around.. the lens house will break well before the hard drive.

Happy shooting bud.

Tony

• skotten

Medlem
    23 april, 2006 vid 01:12 som svar på: 2006 The Year Of The Bow?

deep-power?? :tongue:

Sida 521 av 522

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums skotten

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.