Forumsvar skapade

Sida 522 av 522
  • skotten

Medlem
    22 april, 2006 vid 00:30 som svar på: BEST Team DK i Tarifa Video

holy crap, men with their handbags ready to fight!!

• skotten

Medlem
    20 april, 2006 vid 10:41 som svar på: Complete nOOb seeks advice and beer drinking buddies

yeah I live in Bunkeflöstrand, at the end furthest away from Malmö… funny that they call it Bunkeflöstrand, cos I cant see ang g0ddamn strand there!! lol

Tony

• skotten

Medlem
    19 april, 2006 vid 19:07 som svar på: Hjälp…

hi man, why not do the same as me… I am gonna buy a kite this month with a harness, bar and lines… I am gonna buy used, because I am gonna crash it for sure..

First month I will get a feel for it and learn how to control it a little, then the following month I will buy a wetsuit and board…

add in the cost of some booze for the local guys to give a little time, and then its just to ride.

Tony

• skotten

Medlem
    19 april, 2006 vid 18:10 som svar på: Complete nOOb seeks advice and beer drinking buddies

no way, there is actually a beach around here

• skotten

Medlem
    19 april, 2006 vid 14:46 som svar på: Complete nOOb seeks advice and beer drinking buddies

yeah I was thinking of a 14, as I am quite chunky…. good Idea, when the weight dropps off and I can ride higher windspeeds, then I can get a 10 as well….. good point.

Where is Habo then?? I aint got a clue.

• skotten

Medlem
    17 april, 2006 vid 20:42 som svar på: Complete nOOb seeks advice and beer drinking buddies

Nice one, yeah it was Robbins that I was talking about… it was cool of you to mention that he likes conning nOObs out of their money, when you come into a new sport it aint always cool that the first impression you get is “oh crap I got last years stuff really expensive” LOL, I will steer clear of him for sure. And I owe you a beer for the advice (if its ok with the politicians!! ha ha). Thanks mate.

Okay, so whats everyones favourite 12/14m2 tube kite then? 😉

Sida 522 av 522
Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums skotten

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.