Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Konfen Vindsurfing Björkvik/Sandarna

• mexi_

Medlem
    12 september, 2019 vid 07:56

Haha, jo och jag också tydligen, bidde inget…😂

Nån som är sugen på en tidig morgonsurf före jobbet?

Typ kl.5…..

Går inte solen upp först kl 6 nuförtiden? 😞

• nordsurfer

Medlem
    13 september, 2019 vid 02:31

I got really nice surprise, yesterday in the morning, came at 7 a.m., but the wind didn’t stop until 15.30. Nearly 9 hours windsurfing session. That was awesome, just went to a neighbouring beach to Sandarna, a bit south-west. Sandarna itself was calm ant quiet, but that beach I started from was really crazy wind machine, I had several hours with stable 10-11 m/s under big nice clouds and much sun. It was really day of a dream 🙂

• Detta svar ändrades 4 år, 7 månader sedan av  nordsurfer.
  • grrrr

Medlem
    13 september, 2019 vid 13:32

Was it ’kärringviken’, the one with the houses?

• nordsurfer

Medlem
    14 september, 2019 vid 00:09

You ask me? If yes, I should tell you that I wrote about Sandarna beaches, here, near Bjorkvik, not about Toro.

• Detta svar ändrades 4 år, 7 månader sedan av  nordsurfer.
  • karlklasen

Medlem
    14 september, 2019 vid 11:05

Can it have been Klacknäset? On the map it looks just west of Sandarna and looks accessible by car. Haven’t been there myself. Could it work on west that is expected tomorrow?

Karl

You ask me? If yes, I should tell you that I wrote about Sandarna beaches, here, near Bjorkvik, not about Toro.

• bjorkviksmannen

Medlem
    14 september, 2019 vid 11:57

The beach west of Klacknäset works o.k on Westerly winds but it’s not accesseble by car, you have to park beside the mainroad an carry your gear for aprox 200 meters. Don’t park infront of the boom. Also, not to forget. Parking is prohibited in the area, you can get a ticket. Park on your own risk. Sometimes it works fine to start by Björkviks brygga instead, and from there reach the wind further out on the “fjärd”.

• grrrr

Medlem
    14 september, 2019 vid 13:19

Yes…
    If it was the one with the ring on the picture it was Kärringviken, like Björkviksmannen says it’s not as accessible as the other beaches but it works on west and north-west.
    But remember that west is always a problem in Stockholm because it is so gusty.
    If you smile you can park your car by the houses. It’s a bit off season now so people are more relaxed.
    The road running to klacknäset is closed with a boom.

Attachment Image
  • nordsurfer

Medlem
    14 september, 2019 vid 13:34

For me the best way I discovered is to walk with rig to the Western tip of Sandarna and start there, then go back to the neighbouring beach, which is, by the way more clean and comfortable. (I am not sure if it’s called Klacknäset, Google Maps doesn’t show it to me)

Attachment Image
  • grrrr

Medlem
    14 september, 2019 vid 14:31

Ok, I see.
    That point is called lotsudden. On the other side of it is a stony beach but it has a smooth, gently sloping sandy sea bed.
    There is a sand beach but it is really small and without access. Not sure it is exposed to west though. But it certainly works on vsv.

• bjorkviksmannen

Medlem
    14 september, 2019 vid 18:49

Kan gå vid bryggan i morgon f-m. Värt ett försök med tanke på den hårda proggen. Vid så hård vind kan det vrida in tillräckligt trots vinkeln är mer än 230°.

• jiveman

Medlem
    15 september, 2019 vid 07:59

Mot Björkvik (bryggan) med lillbrädan.

/Claes

• bjorkviksmannen

Medlem
    15 september, 2019 vid 08:50

Ser sådär ut vid bryggan. Börjat vrida mot V redan. Blir 6.3.

• karlklasen

Medlem
    15 september, 2019 vid 10:29

Går det att få en färsk rapport…? Sitter i bilen och väljer mellan Bvik ovh Brevik…

Kalle

Ser sådär ut vid bryggan. Börjat vrida mot V redan. Blir 6.3.

• bjorkviksmannen

Medlem
    15 september, 2019 vid 11:00

Funkar fint med 6 m2

Uppdatering: Nu vred vinden till V men det blåser.

• mexi_

Medlem
    15 september, 2019 vid 12:42

Kör på södernäs, ser grymt ut. Funderar på om jag ska ta 4.5 eller 5.0.

Sida 20 av 51

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Konfen Vindsurfing Björkvik/Sandarna

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.