Medlem
    5 februari, 2002 vid 20:08

Jag är tok nöjd med min starboard 175 vilket du kan hitta
    för vettiga pengar.

• anonym-anvandare

Medlem
    6 februari, 2002 vid 12:36

Hej Roger,
    Jag säljer min F2 XXL för 4000 med fena. Jag har även en 9.7 segel för 1500 om du är intresserad. Jag har varit riktigt nöjd med brädan och den är i bra skick.

mvh Jonas 0706-957783 eller jonas.norrstrom@framkom.se

• anonym-anvandare

Medlem
    7 februari, 2002 vid 11:40

Tjena! Jag har en F2 XL II -01 till salu. Den är i mkt bra skick!! SÄljes med fena för 5000 kr…

Hör av dig! /Martin Hedrén 0470 771532 0733 607581

• anonym-anvandare

Medlem
    10 februari, 2002 vid 10:36

Jag har en starboard 155 som är en otroligt rolig bräda. Den lämpar sig inte riktigt i tävlingssyfte tack vare sina 85cm i bredd men känslan av en tvättäkta formula finns garanterat där. Suverän förstabräda som jag haft mycket skoj med. Den är i kanonskick (inga lagningar o dingar) o den blir din för 5500:- med Curtis 58cm fena.

Peter 0708-536313

peter.red@spray.se

• anonym-anvandare

Medlem
    11 februari, 2002 vid 19:28

Köp inte äldre än 2001 om du vill vara med och tävla!Fanatic, F2, Starboard, Lorch gjorde alla bra brädor. Köp någon av dom!

• anonym-anvandare

Medlem
    12 februari, 2002 vid 15:52

Jag tror också helt klart på Starboard 175 !!
    Jag hade tänkt att köpa mig en sån själv faktiskt !!
    / Tomas.
    Läs recensionen :
    Sail Range: 8.0 – 11.0
    Optimal Sail Sizes: 9.0 – 11.00
    Weight: 19.75 lb.
    Length: 269.30 cm
    Volume: 175 L
    Included: Straps, pads, fin
    Price: $1,649.00

UPWIND [halo]: The 175 pointed higher than any board in the test. The stock fin can be upgraded to really blow the field away in ultra-light-air racing. It?s incredibly wide through the midsection and tail, supplying ample leverage over any fin you put in it.

DOWNWIND [halo]: In the lightest of light air, the 175 is unmatched going at deep angles with speed. If the wind comes up, you can easily use the fifth center strap to allow you on your merry way. Heavyweights can take full advantage of the 175?s potential, especially in the upper wind ranges.

JIBING [halo]: Tester?s jibing comments ranged from, ?scary? to ?unbelievable.? Jibing jumbo boards and sails is an art that requires practice. The 175?s width throughout and early planing capabilities get you on the water and practicing in ridiculously light conditions.

CONTROL [halo]: The 175 is a specialized board for specialized conditions. If there?s next to no wind, stand on it and go. If the wind comes up, however, it almost goes without saying that the board gets big and makes you wonder whether you need a crew.

COMMENTS: Starboard revolutionizes windsurfing again! First it was the Go board, then the START, and now this: an ultra-light-air planing machine. While jibing, it requires practice, but the rewards of planing in next to no wind more than suffice. Easily the earliest planer in the test

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.