• jeppe

Medlem
    22 oktober, 2007 vid 21:03

@getwet 423936 wrote:

Ha, du erkänner alltså att du är ett borgarsvin! Mina storkben är dyrkade…..av min mor!

Ujuj, ja det är ju tur att det är någon som dyrkar dem.

Fäll ner plogen och landa.

• kinetic

Medlem
    22 oktober, 2007 vid 21:07

Härmed förklarar jag att följande regler gäller för att få skriva i denna tråd:grin:

*Äger du inget cambersegel får du snällt börja alla dina inlägg med “Camber vår som är i maststrumpan, helgad vare masten”

*Alla som seglar något annat än prototyper bör genast modifiera brädan på lämpligt vis, tex om man har en Naish så skall alla dekaler avlägsnas, footpadsen skall ersättas med små söta gulliga kramdjur som limmas fast…RPK (Regional Prototyp Keeper) kan när som helst kräva in bevis för att just din bräda har de erforderliga ändringarna

• getwet

Medlem
    23 oktober, 2007 vid 05:42

@tobhed 423923 wrote:

Så klart…
    http://www.wiesemann.se/horse/l_slakt.htm

Den där hingsten påminner en hel del om Faster….liten hjärna och stor, ja ni vet!

• imported_macts

Medlem
    23 oktober, 2007 vid 06:05

@tobhed 423923 wrote:

Så klart…
    http://www.wiesemann.se/horse/l_slakt.htm

Skönt…blev orolig där ett tag!

• klang

Medlem
    23 oktober, 2007 vid 06:27

Jag är så trött på er alla, prålåkande gpssvin, se till att göra nått vettigt än att hänga här på konfen.

• marden

Medlem
    23 oktober, 2007 vid 06:30

@ 423922 wrote:

Är du knäpp eller? Alla vet väl vad lousers betyder……

försökte mig bara på att skriva så ni danskdjävlar skulle förstå
    spota ut gröten nästa gång du har nått att säga

• ola-h

Medlem
    23 oktober, 2007 vid 06:34

@dr Masse 423888 wrote:

Jag ställer vilka jävla prognoser jag vill.

There’s a question that’s been on my mind lately: Is Dr. Masse so polyloquent as to think that this can go on forever? I mean, both neocolonialism and Trotskyism are forerunners of Dr. Masse’s testy traducements. But first, I’m going to jump ahead a bit and talk in general terms about how everything Dr. Masse tells you is a lie. Then, I’ll back up and fill in some of the details. Okay, so to start with the general stuff, Dr. Masse has deported himself as an enemy of peace and harmony. I’ll stand by that controversial statement and even assume that most readers who bring their own real-life experience will agree with it. At a bare minimum, I am not a robot. I am a thinking, feeling, human being. As such, I get teary-eyed whenever I see Dr. Masse impinge upon our daily lives. It makes me want to shine a light on his efforts to desecrate religious objects, which is why I’m so eager to tell you that only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that when Dr. Masse was first found trying to equip illogical mythomaniacs with flame throwers, hand grenades, and heat-seeking missiles, I was scared. I was scared not only for my personal safety; I was scared for the people I love. And now that Dr. Masse is planning to give the worst classes of putrid, blasphemous idiots there are far more credibility than they deserve, I’m certainly downright terrified. Is there, or is there not, an obnoxious plot to deflect attention from Dr. Masse’s unwillingness to support policies that benefit the average citizen, organized through the years by unimaginative malefactors? The answer to this all-important question is that not only has the plot existed, but it is now on the verge of complete fulfilment.

Those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still aver that the magnitude of Dr. Masse’s lies should disgust anyone who has an even moderate education, have an obligation to do more than just observe what Dr. Masse is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to fight for what is right. We have an obligation to step back and consider the problem of his taradiddles in the larger picture of popular culture imagery. And we have an obligation to reach out for things with permanence, things beyond wealth and comfort and pleasure, things that have real meaning.

If I am correctly informed, I sometimes use the hypocorism, “sick shysters”, when referring to Dr. Masse and his gofers. In any case, what I wrote just a moment ago is not the paranoid rambling of a crafty wacko. It’s a fact. How on earth these dweebs can think of themselves as anything but imprudent snollygosters is beyond me. Dr. Masse just reported that people don’t mind having their communities turned into war zones. Do you think that that’s merely sloppy reporting on Dr. Masse’s part? I don’t. I think that it’s a deliberate attempt to prevent people from thinking and visualizing beyond an increasingly psychologically caged existence. In closing, although this letter has been lengthy there are still a large number of comments about Dr. Masse that I have had to leave aside. I didn’t even begin to mention, for instance, that the more we give him, the more he wants. Anyway, the important point is that Dr. Masse is swinging pretty hard on some slender evidence.

(http://www.pakin.org/complaint/)

• getwet

Medlem
    23 oktober, 2007 vid 06:37

Tidernas största speedfjolla är nog Jester, garanterat kommer han att köra med shortsen utanför våtdräkten nästa säsong….sicken fjolla!

• imported_macts

Medlem
    23 oktober, 2007 vid 06:39

@getwet 423936 wrote:

Ha, du erkänner alltså att du är ett borgarsvin! Mina storkben är dyrkade…..av min mor!

GetWet, på torsdag ska storkbena få en duvning på gymet. Själv så kommer jag att lägga träningsfokuset på den något rundlätta magen…

• getwet

Medlem
    23 oktober, 2007 vid 06:40

Jaha doktor Ola, å vem fan ska fatta det där då? Satans viktigpetter där från Öööörebrooo!

• joth

Medlem
    23 oktober, 2007 vid 07:26

@kinetic 423934 wrote:

2 sec?? Du avslöjar din okunnighet gång på gång, en äkta speedare vet att det är inte 2 sec som räknas utan 500m:grin: Om du är snäll så kan du få låna ett av mina cambersegel nån gång i utbyte mot att du rengör mina bildäck med din tandborste:grin:

Tssss…. Jag är snabbare på 500m än dig så … Du kan ju få slicka mina Nocam segel …:tongue:

• ola-h

Medlem
    23 oktober, 2007 vid 07:29

@joth 423971 wrote:

Tssss…. Jag är snabbare på 500m än dig så … Du kan ju få slicka mina Nocam segel …:tongue:

“Snabbare än du” heter det din illiterata fan.

• joth

Medlem
    23 oktober, 2007 vid 07:29

@getwet 423930 wrote:

Löddeköpinge, fy fan va patetiskt!

Haha, inte lika patetiskt som att ha GPS koordinater som Ort. Störtlöjligt …

• joth

Medlem
    23 oktober, 2007 vid 07:33

@Ola H. 423972 wrote:

“Snabbare än du” heter det din illiterata fan.

Hörru doktorn .. ta du ditt gnäll och stanna i Örebro. Gnällbältare … Finns ingen som gnäller så mycket som ni.

• joth

Medlem
    23 oktober, 2007 vid 07:37

Nu blir det kaffepause i pajkastningen … ses snart igen. :laugh:

Sida 4 av 15

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.