Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Konfen Vindsurfing suddiga monofilm rutor

• suddiga monofilm rutor

Publicerad av kamaaina på 21 oktober, 2005 vid 23:29

Jo jag vet att for ett tag sedan det diskuterades om hur man blev av med “cloudy” rutor i seglet…..laeste lite pa simmers nuyhetsbrev idag och taenkte dela med mig for er som fixar utrustningen sa haer pa hosten.

/Fredrik

SIMMER NEWSLETTER N.9 2005
    September 15th 2005

Well tipping is good so we keep on tipping you on how to maintain your sails and gear fresher than fresh with a little help from Simmer Sail designer Jason Diffin :

XFLEX or REEF PVC widows that have become cloudy can be clear again!
    Simply clean the window well with warm soapy water and a soft cloth, rinse well, and leave the window in the direct sunlight to dry thoroughly. Do not dry the sail on the ground, as the condensation formed under the window panel will cause the window to remain cloudy. Sails that are fresh water rinsed must be completely dry before storage to prevent window clouding and mildew.
    All sand and debris should be cleaned from the sail before storage, but it is not necessary to rinse salt from the sail- salt actually acts as a preservative for long term storage. In the attached photos you can see Simmer International rider Keith Teboul looking through a cloudy window, and a window that has been cleaned and cleared and looks perfect.
    JD

nordgren svarade 18 år, 7 månader sedan 4 Medlemmar · 3 Svar
  • 3 Svar
  • the_novice

Medlem
    22 oktober, 2005 vid 05:37

Jag trodde det som gör monofilmen grumlig är samma problem som med gulnande brädor?

Lime funkar ju kanon på brädor men jag har inte provat på segel…

• poppo

Medlem
    22 oktober, 2005 vid 06:28

observerar att det där tipset gällde PVC som används i en del vågsegel – inte monofilm…

• nordgren

Medlem
    22 oktober, 2005 vid 11:20

Finns det något sätt att på ett liknande sätt fixa monofilm?

Logga in för att svara.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Konfen Vindsurfing suddiga monofilm rutor

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.