Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Konfen Vindsurfing Surfbuss stulen i Göteborg

• oden031

Medlem
    26 augusti, 2009 vid 12:28

Filmarn: Riktigt tråkigt att höra. Verkar dock vara flera som blivit drabbade i Askim.
    Man är alltid lika orolig när man parkerar i Askim.
    Stod du på parkeringen utanför bommen eller? slog de in rutan eller?

• jalla

Medlem
    26 augusti, 2009 vid 13:38

ja det undrar jag med Filmarn?? var det dagtid, parkering vid campingen ellr ute på marholmen?? Där har vi parkerad (smarholmen) i alla år utan somhelst problem.

• crash151

Medlem
    27 augusti, 2009 vid 21:35
    filmarn;570321 wrote:
    Buses are often exported to africa.

They also stole a pair of typical “white trash” adidas trackpants… I almost wore them as a joke as my “pundarbrallor” but I guess they are happy with them now being able to dress up going to “systembolaget”.

Buses taken to Africa is almost only Japanese and Kines buses in parts. As they are hot on the market for spares.
    Dont think they take a old yellow WV to Africa.

Pundarbrallor hehe…
    Always hide your pundarbrallor so they can be seen throw the window.

Do the pundar jävlarna brake in to you buss then you was out surfing?

• rasmus_w

Medlem
    27 augusti, 2009 vid 22:44

I read somewhere that T3 vans are right now being exported to africa in parts.

• blabussen

Medlem
    28 augusti, 2009 vid 05:01

troligen, de som köpte min gamla buss tänkte fylla upp den med gamla motorer och sen skeppa den till afrika.

• hellgren

Medlem
    28 augusti, 2009 vid 09:59
    blåbussen;570878 wrote:
    troligen, de som köpte min gamla buss tänkte fylla upp den med gamla motorer och sen skeppa den till afrika.

Var samma sak med min.. Han sa till och med att han skulle exportera den till afrika.. Dom verkar poppis där nere.

• hanko

Medlem
    28 augusti, 2009 vid 10:28
    hellgren;570006 wrote:
    Svenne -> dom snackar om att den kan ha vart i o-hamn. Det är ju en ledtråd.. Men kolla också så att det inte var dom rätta ägarna som var där med den. Dom skriver ju att dom åkte östkusten upp sen över till väst..

O-hamn=Oskarshamn?

Då är det mitt hemmadistrikt i så fall. Ska sprida ut det till mina kollegor isf.

HD-Surf-cop

• hellgren

Medlem
    28 augusti, 2009 vid 14:23

Yes O-hamn är Oskarshamn, mina old hoods också, bor(n)ed and raised. Men som sagt.. Högst troligt att det var tyskarna själva som körde den då.

• hanko

Medlem
    28 augusti, 2009 vid 15:33
    hellgren;571048 wrote:
    Yes O-hamn är Oskarshamn, mina old hoods också, bor(n)ed and raised. Men som sagt.. Högst troligt att det var tyskarna själva som körde den då.

Ahaa…så långt läste jag aldrig men men….

• henner

Medlem
    7 oktober, 2009 vid 18:17

Hey everybody,
    good news – the police find the car and my insurance bring it back to germany. the car is ok and it drives. another good think is, that the hole windsurfstuff is inside. we really don´t understand that but it is ok;-)

But all the other thinks are lost.really everything – from the clothes,books, even the food and dishes.really crazy and sick peopel.:confused2:
    very curios is that i can see the people how they are online with my computer on skype. a good chance to get the peopel over the ip-adress but the police say they can´t do that.i don´really understand that but i can do nothing – only to watch every day how they are in de www.

ok, thanks to everbody who feel with us and watch after the bus.

thanks

the hole story at http://www.wind-schiefs.de/
    (but only in german)

• hakuna

Medlem
    8 oktober, 2009 vid 08:13

Great news!

About the IP adress, I think the police can’t request the person behind an IP adress, unless the crime gives you at least two years in jail.

(On a sidenote, there is a big discussion here in Sweden about this when it comes to illegal file sharing.)

Niclas

• johanoeberg

Medlem
    8 oktober, 2009 vid 12:33
    Henner;581936 wrote:
    very curios is that i can see the people how they are online with my computer on skype. a good chance to get the peopel over the ip-adress but the police say they can´t do that.i don´really understand that but i can do nothing – only to watch every day how they are in de www.

Nääämen föööy fan. Jävlar anåda vad jag skulle bli oxtokig av att se ens skype blippa till lite närsomhelst och veta att det är tjuvarna (om de inte redan sålt den) som sitter och använder den, tillråga på allt så kan man inte göra något åt det… 😡

För att bara gå lite OT: Hur fan är vi funtade i Sverige eg? Här har en person blivit kränkt (2008/2009 års mest hypade ord) när dennes tillhörigheter blivit stulna, och personen som gjort det eller ev. nån som kanske vet vem det är, går att hitta med några enkla knapptryckningar och ett telefonsamtal… Men näää, det går inte. För då kränker vi ju dennes integritet…. B-SHIT! :mad2: Sluta behandla gärningsmännen som offer och vice versa!

Anyways, congratulations! Hope everything that isn’t stolen is in good/the same quality. Damn thieves!

• petter_f

Medlem
    9 oktober, 2009 vid 08:50
    Henner;581936 wrote:
    Hey everybody,
    good news – the police find the car and my insurance bring it back to germany. the car is ok and it drives. another good think is, that the hole windsurfstuff is inside. we really don´t understand that but it is ok;-)

This reminds me of funny side story that happened years ago, which in no way am I suggesting that this is what happened in your case.

A mate of mine parked his car in a beach car park, came back to it later that evening to find it gone. He looked all around for ages… yep, gone. He went to the police station and reported it stolen. Two weeks later he was passing the car park and out of curiosity casually checked the area again… 100m from where he ‘thought’ his car was parked he saw a car of the same make, model and colour. He went up to it, took out his keys, opened the door and picked up his wallet that was lying on the front seat, sat down and drove off!

Goes to show that it pays to have a sh%tbox car that no strung-out-druggy-surfer would want (this was at a Sydney beach).

Sida 2 av 2

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Vindsurfing Konfen Vindsurfing Surfbuss stulen i Göteborg

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.