Senaste nytt Forums Övriga Surfbussen WW Caravelle 90 har bytt avgasrör!

• WW Caravelle 90 har bytt avgasrör!

Publicerad av mx97 på 15 oktober, 2008 vid 21:02

Hej
    jag undrar om någon vet vart oljegivaren på motorn sitter?
    varningslampan lyser och skriker:confused2: men det finns bra med olja i motorn.
    Kan det vara någon sladd som har gått av?
    jag har bytt vatten rör med.

windy svarade 15 år, 7 månader sedan 3 Medlemmar · 2 Svar
  • 2 Svar
  • svenne

Medlem
    16 oktober, 2008 vid 03:28

The lower RPM switch is located on the driver’s side of the engine, between the pushrod tubes for cylinders 3 and 4. To access this one, you will need to remove the engine tin, which means a couple of exhaust nuts as well. Which means you’ll probably strip at least one of them, so proceed carefully. The sender should be 0.3 bar/4.4 psi, and is light brown in color. If the incorrect sender (a higher pressure unit) is fitted to the engine, it will give a false warning when pressure drops below its allowed range. Note that the sender will state a range of pressures, not an exact pressure. The range should include the numbers stated above.

The higher RPM switch is located near the crankshaft pulley. This one is a little trickier to get to, but if you remove a couple of belts, and push the exhaust shield out of the way, you should be able to get a socket on it. It helps to use a reducer on your ratchet to make a 1″ extension. This sender should be 0.9 bar/13.1 psi, and grey in color. On my most recent vanagon, I had a Canadian VW factory rebuilt engine, and this sender was the blue one, rated for roughly double the pressure of the grey one. No wonder I was getting a light and buzzer!!

Finns mer att läsa här.

• windy

Medlem
    17 oktober, 2008 vid 07:44

Yo det er standard fel i dom bussarna…bara skit i ljudet,men kolla at det alltid finns nog olja.Hadde en 89coach med samma problem – det er nog en fel i switchen , eller motorn “is getting old”—-men jag drove 100.000km and no prob`!

Logga in för att svara.

Installera Surfzone som app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Surfzones app (PWA) har installerats.

Registrera dig

Använd ditt Facebook-/Googlekonto.

Eller e-post

[RM_Form id='2']

Välkommen

Ny diskussion i forum

Senaste nytt Forums Övriga Surfbussen WW Caravelle 90 har bytt avgasrör!

Du måste vara inloggad för att skapa nya diskussioner.